Who believe in forever?

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member foreverment is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbsup Who believe in forever?

to me, i believe marriage is more than two of us. its about a whole total lifestyle adjustment, two families and a bag of burdens, a load of troubles, a new dimension of problem, but all this governed by two hearts, trust, and of course love. Don't even think that marriage as a means to get out of boring life, or a new era of excitement or simply a means to move away from your family. Think of it as a stronger believer in love-will-overcome-everything.

Just my two cents. I am an encourager of marriage, cause I have a strong feeling within me that I can overcome everything, with her.

Senior Member Mike1982 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i believe marriage is about the commitment on both bride and groom to decide to spend the rest of their life together to share the joy, sorrow, good and bad times together...plus lending the support/shoulder to each other to comfort and encourage each other to work things out together and make things happy

Jep
    Member Jep is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    to ans ur qns, EVERY couple shld believe in forever before they decided to get married. If not, whats the point? maybe to buy a house.. get a baby... i dont know....

Member DianaKhoo is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I think it depend on the other half family
    like my family they give me total freedom does not interfere our lifestyle in buy house baby every small things like clothes n even coffee tea or rice.
    Whereas my Hubby I like married the whole kampong.
    First his brother n gf come, next cousin come, later mil come packing her bag move in without asking treating the house is hers
    after move in everything she want to have a part she will scold us for buying too much or anything not to her liking like food or clothes

Member Enigma1612 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I tink the primary objective of getting married should be the rite reasons n not for house. peer pressure or family.
    it has to be mutual firstly
    and a lot of retune to modify certain expectations of each other. Yes family may play a part. 2 supportive families
    Sometimes kan bu shun yan oso need to close 1 eye if not ri zi difficult to guo..
    I dun believe in forever, but i do believe in constant efforts to maintain forever.. coz due to time value it depreciates unfortunately.. aft u c the same face maybe aft 5 yrs gradually.. u may start to think oh its this face again on the same bed as me.

Member missdessie is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i believe in forever. it's a really nice idea to believe in it.

Member 0630han is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Jep View Post
    to ans ur qns, EVERY couple shld believe in forever before they decided to get married. If not, whats the point? maybe to buy a house.. get a baby... i dont know....
    totally agree. & besides, isn't it weird that people get married without believing in forever???

precisely because, we believe in making our marriage forever, be in the ups and downs, so we decided to get married and be together forever.

Member peachyness is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Well I believe that you can make "forever" true if both you and your partner are willing to stick with each other especially in bad situations and love and accept each other unconditionally.

Member jessicats is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    I believe in spending in a long-term relationship with someone special to you.

Member supergirl is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i believe in forever. i think there's nothing wrong with that.