WTS BHLDN Wedding Dress, Shoes, Veil, Robe

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member icyicicles is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Wub WTS BHLDN Wedding Dress, Shoes, Veil, Robe

Hello brides to be and happy new year! I had my wedding in December 2017 and am looking to sell the following items used during my big day! All items were purchased from BHLDN in the USA and very gently used. I hope these items could be loved by another bride!

Penelope Gown

This style was made for the bride looking for something especially dreamy. It has all the elements of a fairytale gown: soft illusion neckline, floral-covered bodice, flowing tulle skirt, sweeping train, and a sash to tie it all together.

Size purchased was 00. Fits Bust 32 inches or smaller, waist 25 inches or smaller, length from center back to hem is 74 inches and length from natural waist is 44 inches. I am 165cm and wore this dress with 2 inch heels (see heels below). I did not have to alter the length of the dress. I had some other professional alterations done to the dress. I added bust cups to the dress, which can be easily removed or changed if necessary and also took in the dress at the waist by one inch. The dress can be made larger or smaller at the waist by a professional seamstress to fit a waist up to 25 inches.

The dress is very light and flowy and gives off an ethereal feel when you walk. The dress is ivory on the outside and has a soft bronze lining inside.

You may also view stock photos and other bridesí reviews of the dress here - https://www.bhldn.com/shop-the-bride...a-b7d7aaca5f10

The gown was purchased for USD $1,028 (approximately SGD $1,375 including tax) and Iím letting go at SGD $1,000. The condition is like new and has been professionally dry cleaned. It comes with a beautiful BHLDN wood crafted hanger and bag.

Darcy Lace Heels by Adrianna Papell

Romantic lace kitten heel that I wore for only 6 hours indoors. Very very comfortable and only practiced walking in them for 5 minutes prior to my wedding day. Itís so comfy itís almost like wearing flats!

Condition is like new. There are no stains or dirt on the heels. The heel height is 2 inches. I purchased these for USD $127 (approximately SGD 170 including tax) and letting them go for SGD $100.

The heels are true to size:

US 6.5
    UK 37.5

Yumi Kim Morning Light Floral Robe Ė Size XS

Enveloped in dreamy florals, this kimono-style robe is perfect for hair, makeup, and sipping champagne with your bridesmaids. Plus, it has pockets!

This was used for 1.5 hours in an air-conditioned hotel and cleaned. The robe is like new! The robe fits US sizes 0 and 2. Purchased for USD $64 (approximately SGD 85 including tax) and letting go for SGD $60.

Moonlight Veil

Effortless and classic, a handmade swathe of raw-edged tulle bestows a soft, ethereal impression on your look. Handmade in the USA and fastens with a silver comb.

Veil is 72ĒL and 50ĒW and the material matches the dress. I used the veil for a church wedding and had added a second layer to it to cover my face during mass.

Purchased for USD $190 (approximately SGD $254 including tax) and letting go for SGD $150.

Bundle deal Ė I can offer all items above for a total of $1,200 for all four items!
    Attached Images

Junior Member icyicicles is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Re-posting with photos! Please contact me at emmalee0120@gmail.com or text at 9359 3069 if interested!

WTS BHLDN Wedding Dress, Shoes, Veil, Robe

Hello brides to be and happy new year! I had my wedding in December 2017 and am looking to sell the following items used during my big day! All items were purchased from BHLDN in the USA and very gently used. I hope these items could be loved by another bride!

Penelope Gown

This style was made for the bride looking for something especially dreamy. It has all the elements of a fairytale gown: soft illusion neckline, floral-covered bodice, flowing tulle skirt, sweeping train, and a sash to tie it all together.

Size purchased was 00. Fits Bust 32 inches or smaller, waist 25 inches or smaller, length from center back to hem is 74 inches and length from natural waist is 44 inches. I am 165cm and wore this dress with 2 inch heels (see heels below). I did not have to alter the length of the dress. I had some other professional alterations done to the dress. I added bust cups to the dress, which can be easily removed or changed if necessary and also took in the dress at the waist by one inch. The dress can be made larger or smaller at the waist by a professional seamstress to fit a waist up to 25 inches.

The dress is very light and flowy and gives off an ethereal feel when you walk. The dress is ivory on the outside and has a soft bronze lining inside.

You may also view stock photos and other brides’ reviews of the dress here - https://www.bhldn.com/shop-the-bride...a-b7d7aaca5f10

The gown was purchased for USD $1,028 (approximately SGD $1,375 including tax) and I’m letting go at SGD $1,000. The condition is like new and has been professionally dry cleaned. It comes with a beautiful BHLDN wood crafted hanger and bag.

Darcy Lace Heels by Adrianna Papell

Romantic lace kitten heel that I wore for only 6 hours indoors. Very very comfortable and only practiced walking in them for 5 minutes prior to my wedding day. It’s so comfy it’s almost like wearing flats!

Condition is like new. There are no stains or dirt on the heels. The heel height is 2 inches. I purchased these for USD $127 (approximately SGD 170 including tax) and letting them go for SGD $100.

The heels are true to size:

US 6.5
    UK 37.5

Yumi Kim Morning Light Floral Robe – Size XS

Enveloped in dreamy florals, this kimono-style robe is perfect for hair, makeup, and sipping champagne with your bridesmaids. Plus, it has pockets!

This was used for 1.5 hours in an air-conditioned hotel and cleaned. The robe is like new! The robe fits US sizes 0 and 2. Purchased for USD $64 (approximately SGD 85 including tax) and letting go for SGD $60.

Moonlight Veil

Effortless and classic, a handmade swathe of raw-edged tulle bestows a soft, ethereal impression on your look. Handmade in the USA and fastens with a silver comb.

Veil is 72”L and 50”W and the material matches the dress. I used the veil for a church wedding and had added a second layer to it to cover my face during mass.

Purchased for USD $190 (approximately SGD $254 including tax) and letting go for SGD $150.

Bundle deal – I can offer all items above for a total of $1,200 for all four items!

Member megabarbie is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    So pretty! I'm in love with these photos. Great deal truly

Junior Member Artease5 is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Lovely stuff, great bargain!