WTS: Vera Wang Eliza Luxe Edition Wedding Gown

milkshake218

Hi brides-to-be,

Selling my pre-loved Vera Wang Eliza Luxe Edition wedding gown worn once only in January 2014.

Dress description: The timeless magnificence of lace is undeniable; in weddings, lace is as age-old a tradition as the institution of marriage itself. The Chantilly & Alencon lace appliquéd bodice is complemented by a traditional ball gown skirt made of organza inserts, organized into an intricate pattern of tucks and pleats to create a sense of buoyancy.
A bride wearing Eliza will feel delicate and light, as if she is floating on the joy of her day

Purchased from and altered by Vera Wang Bride Hong Kong, this dress comes with certificate of authenticity. I'm happy to provide the receipts as well.

Size: 4 (altered as I'm between a 2 and a 4)
Color: Ivory

Comes with a matching ivory colored sash, Vera Wang garment bag and hanger.

I am 153cm and wore 4 inch heels on my wedding day.

Don't miss out on the chance to own this amazing dress!

Please PM if you are interested :)

emgee10

Hi there,

Sorry I can't PM you, something about perfect points! What sort of price are you looking for? Did you buy it new or pre owned? If you can PM me, that would be great, or email at misty.gibbs@hotmail.com. Really interested!

Thanks!

milkshake218

Hi there,

It is made from premium Chantilly and Alencon lace, with silk organza inserts.

"The Chantilly & Alencon lace appliquéd bodice is complemented by a traditional ball gown skirt made of organza inserts, organized into an intricate pattern of tucks and pleats to create a sense of buoyancy"

See more at: http://www.verawang.com/veraunveiled/2010/10/behind-the-dress-eliza/#sthash.napLYkm8.dpuf

This dress is still available. Let me know if you're interested :)