WTS: W Hotel Wedding Banquet 21st October 2017

eohc87

Hi, I am letting go of our W Hotel Great Room Wedding Banquet Dinner Package, planned for 21st October 2017 (Saturday evening), due to unforseen family circumstances.

The ballroom can be used for a variety of events including wedding banquet, birthday celebration, baby shower, corporate event, etc. The package is set at a minimum of 40 tables and can be increased up to a maximum of 48 tables. Per table is at $1818++, comprising of 8 course Chinese plated menu. Hotel coordinator is pleasant, cooperative and negotiable.

Additionals include:
- 2 nights stay in W Marvellous Suite with breakfast for 2 and $120++ in room dining credit
- 1 nights stay in W Wonderful Room
- Complimentary 1 bottle of wine per table OR free corkage waiver for all wines, hard liquor and champagne brought in for event
- 1 barrel of beer (30 litres)
- Free flow of soft drinks and Chinese tea
- Light bites for up to 45 min during reception
- free flow of mojito or martini for 45 min during reception
- Bottle of champagne (verve cliquot)
- Pre event private food tasting for up to 10 persons
- Floral decorations for stage, aisle and table centre pieces
- Complimentary parking for 15% of guest attendance and 2 VIP lots at the porch
- exclusive W hotel gift for all guests

So far, about $13000 including deposit has been paid. Transfer of ownership can be done. Willing to negotiate with any genuinely interested party for a lower price.

Pls contact at 96313779 or PM me, thank you.

eohc87

Hi all

If anyone is interested in photography/videography packages or others, I am keen to sell them as well. Date is set for 21 Oct 2017 but can be negotiated to any other date within 6 months of 21 Oct.

- Photography: Trouve (https://www.instagram.com/wearetrouve/?hl=en)
- Videography: Alvinadeline & Co (https://www.alvinadeline.com/)
- Wedding band (3 piece including singer, Skye): Compass events (HOME | Compass Entertainment)

Pls contact at 96313779 or PM me, thank you.