WTS Wedding Gown Accessories: White gown, purple evening gown, necklaces, earing & 2 angbao boxes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Junior Member cutielife is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

WTS Wedding Gown Accessories: White gown, purple evening gown, necklaces, earing & 2 angbao boxes

Hi all,

I had just finish my AD wedding not long ago and would like to let go the following stuffs for sale:

1. B-ling set of accessories of the Necklace & Earing sets: selling at $25 with free Singpost Normal Postage/meetup at central area (bought at $38)

2. Purple evening A-line gown that fit for Size M-L. The gown was in Size L but was alter for me who was a big Size M but small L. selling at $125 with free Singpost Normal Postage/meetup at central area (bought at $200)

More will be coming soon. Stay tune for the white gown / money boxes / other accessories.

Contact me at umix-square@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

2. Purple evening A-line gown that fit for Size M-L. The gown was in Size L but was alter for me who was a big Size M but small L. selling at $125 with free Singpost Normal Postage/meetup at central area (bought at $200)

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

WTS White lace wedding gown with train

Hi all,

I had just finish my AD wedding not long ago and would like to let go the following stuffs for sale that was only use once for my AD wedding.

White lace wedding gown with train that fit for Size M-L. The gown was in Size L but was alter for me who was a big Size M but small L. selling at $168 with free Singpost Normal Postage/meetup at central area (bought at $268)

More will be coming soon. Stay tune for the white gown / money boxes / other accessories.

Contact me at umix-square@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Pearl Necklace & bracelet sets: selling at $20 with free Singpost Normal Postage/meetup at central area (bought at $32)

Tiara (Hair Crown): selling at $15 with free Singpost Normal Postage/meetup at central area (bought at $25)

Veil: selling at $10 with free Singpost Normal Postage/meetup at central area (bought at $15)

Pearl hairpins, pack of 10 pieces each (1 pack old & 1 pack new):
    selling at $2 for old pack, $3 for new pack with free Singpost Normal Postage/meetup at central area (bought at $4.50 each)

I would like to sell the 2 money box below at $15.

If you wish to rent just for your wedding, you are most welcome with rental of $5 for 2 days rental (e.g borrow on Friday and return on Sunday's 2pm), but a deposit of $10 which $5 will be refund upon return with good condition.

The boxes were tired up with string at the boxes's bottom. As such, you would need to cut the string away to open up the box, so do not need to worry that anyone could take away your angbao when your receptionist is busy.

Please contact me at umix-square@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi all,

I had just finish my AD wedding not long ago and would like to let go the following stuffs for sale:

1. B-ling set of accessories of the Necklace & Earing sets: selling at $25 with free Singpost Normal Postage/meetup at central area (bought at $38)
    (SOLD)

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3. White lace wedding gown with train that fit for Size M-L. The gown was in Size L but was alter for me who was a big Size M but small L. selling at $168 with free Singpost Normal Postage/meetup at central area (bought at $268)

4. Pearl Necklace & bracelet sets: selling at $20 with free Singpost Normal Postage/meetup at central area (bought at $32)

5. Tiara (Hair Crown): selling at $15 with free Singpost Normal Postage/meetup at central area (bought at $25)

6. Veil: selling at $10 with free Singpost Normal Postage/meetup at central area (bought at $15)
    (SOLD)

7. Pearl hairpins, pack of 10 pieces each (1 pack old & 1 pack new):
    selling at $2 for old pack, $3 for new pack with free Singpost Normal Postage/meetup at central area (bought at $4.50 each)

8. Sell 2 money box at $15.
    If you wish to rent just for your wedding, you are most welcome with rental of $5 for 2 days rental (e.g borrow on Friday and return on Sunday's 2pm), but a deposit of $10 which $5 will be refund upon return with good condition.

The boxes were tired up with string at the boxes's bottom. As such, you would need to cut the string away to open up the box, so do not need to worry that anyone could take away your angbao when your receptionist is busy.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    ups...ups...ups... ups...ups...ups...

Inactive Member dianawilson is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Beautiful! love this gorgeous collection of beautiful bridal accessories. The necklace and bracelet is really very pretty.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by dianawilson View Post
    Beautiful! love this gorgeous collection of beautiful bridal accessories. The necklace and bracelet is really very pretty.
    Do you like to purchase them?

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Ups...Ups...Ups..Ups...Ups...

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Items 2-5 & 7-8 are still available.

But for Item 8, pls take note:

The white Top with Red Body box are sold.

Left the Red Top with White Body are for sale/rent.
    For rent of 2 days rental (e.g borrow on Friday and return on Sunday's 2pm) at a fee of $5, a deposit of $10 which $5 will be refund upon return with good condition.
    For buying, it will be at $9 (nego)

The box measurement is: 22cmX35cmX12cm (WxLxH)

The box is tired up with string at the boxes's bottom. As such, you would need to cut the string away to open up the box, so do not need to worry that anyone could take away your angbao when your receptionist is busy.

Member wintermusings is infamous around these parts
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    in love with the purple gown <3 <3

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    All items price nego.
    Contact me at umix-square@hotmail.com

Perfect Points