Yishun Natura at Yishun - June and July 2011 BTO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member HomeFairy is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Yishun Natura at Yishun - June and July 2011 BTO

Yishun Natura:

Located along Yishun Ring Road, Yishun Natura is nestled amid lush greenery. The name Yishun Natura reflects the natural landscaping within the development. Experience the great outdoors as you enjoy the wide range of recreational amenities at your doorstep or venture to the nearby Khatib Bongsu Park Connector, Yishun Pond and Yishun Park.

Yishun Natura comprises three 15-storey residential blocks. Choose from 364 units of 3-, 4- and 5-room Premium flats.

Inspired by nature, the development adopts green and brown hues on its facade. Leaf imprints featured on the concrete walkways within the development further enhance the sense of nature.

The residential blocks of Yishun Natura are located at the periphery of the site to create a large central landscaped deck. This landscaped deck houses recreational facilities to cater to residents of every age. The young ones can have fun at the children’s playground, while the adults and the elderly can exercise at the fitness stations designed for them. An open lawn, a butterfly garden, a Tai Chi corner and foot reflexology areas serve as nice spots for relaxation and interactions.

A meandering footpath connects various recreational facilities and also serves as a jogging track. Pockets of shady seating areas are located along this footpath where you can rest and relax as you enjoy the lovely landscape.

Enjoy the convenience of direct lift access to the single storey carpark beneath the landscaped deck from every block.

About Yishun Town:

Explore the joys of modern living

Within the town, you can enjoy a host of shopping, dining and entertainment options at Yishun Mall, Northpoint Shopping Centre and Yishun Town Centre. Find out more about the heartland shops in Yishun by visiting Where2Shop@HDB. Book lovers will enjoy visiting the Yishun Public Library at Northpoint Shopping Centre.

Those seeking a respite from the hustle and bustle of life can simply embark on a walking trail to visit Yishun Pond where works are on-going to provide more community spaces and gardens. Yishun Park and Lower Seletar Reservoir Park are located nearby as well.

The Khoo Teck Puat Hospital next to Yishun Pond provides convenient health care services for the residents of this town.

The range of schools located within the town includes Huamin Primary School, North View Primary and Secondary School and Yishun Junior College.

Enjoy easy travel with Yishun MRT station and bus interchange located just minutes away.

With upcoming plan for a new shopping complex integrated with housing and bus interchange, Yishun is set to be even more pulsating in time to come.

Pricing:

Estimated Completion Date and Waiting Time

Selection Date (Median Month of Selection):
    Aug 2011 to Jan 2012 (Nov 2011)

Estimated Completion Date:
    4th Quarter 2014

Estimated Waiting Time:
    34 to 38 months

Great that HDB has launched so many BTOs in many locations! Any brides intending to live at yishun going to bid for this?

Member piggyval is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    wow quite far from the mrt. im surprised that they have basement carpark, ive not known many hdbs with basement carpark. wonder why they call this one a premium though

Junior Member gerlynn is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    i think it's because this one has 5 room flats? also the amenities are more, seeing from the pictures. but so far from northpoint shopping center leh, and yishun area schools not exactly very good, unless you're willing to travel to amk/bishan that side. there got quite a few good schools

Junior Member katie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    you will need a car if you get yishun natura, unless you are willing to wait for the bus to go to Mrt everyday

Member Leoroar is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    not really need bus, can walk to MRT if u noe how to cut under the blocks, anyone applied for this? i applied for a 3 rm =)

Junior Member katie is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    hi Leoroar, it looks like quite a long walk, even have to pass the drainage? i think about 15 mins walk to mrt. you should stand quite a good chance, it doesnt seem that this will be a very popular project. i will be going to yishun to take a look at the location, although i initially wanted somewhere near woodlands instead.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by katie View Post
    hi Leoroar, it looks like quite a long walk, even have to pass the drainage? i think about 15 mins walk to mrt. you should stand quite a good chance, it doesnt seem that this will be a very popular project. i will be going to yishun to take a look at the location, although i initially wanted somewhere near woodlands instead.
    Hope so lor, hmmm, not really la, 10 mins should be able to reach, cos u cut under void deck to the bridge, then from there to police station, then cut across the field is northpoint le ma, maybe to me near, cos been living here for 22 yrs >.<

Junior Member tweexis is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by Leoroar View Post
    Hope so lor, hmmm, not really la, 10 mins should be able to reach, cos u cut under void deck to the bridge, then from there to police station, then cut across the field is northpoint le ma, maybe to me near, cos been living here for 22 yrs >.<
    hey!! ive been living here for almost 22 years too! not surprised if we foudn out tt we were from the same primary school. HAHAH! anyway, did u get the Yishun Natura flat? i got it!! mines 4-rm.

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by tweexis View Post
    hey!! ive been living here for almost 22 years too! not surprised if we foudn out tt we were from the same primary school. HAHAH! anyway, did u get the Yishun Natura flat? i got it!! mines 4-rm.
    haha! i'm frm huamin pri, northland sec. you?? yupz i gt a very gd number. but mine is a 3rm haha

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    haha! i'm frm huamin pri, northland sec. you?? yupz i gt a very gd number. but mine is a 3rm haha
    I was from Huamin too! hahaha! but i went to Northview sec. hee!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by tweexis View Post
    I was from Huamin too! hahaha! but i went to Northview sec. hee!
    LOL!!!! who noes, we may actually knows each other from real life! haha

Junior Member purpleluv is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    the flat model are out in HDB hub already

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    LOL!!!! who noes, we may actually knows each other from real life! haha
    MAYBE! ahaha! Perhaps maybe we've seen each other before somewhere around here.. hahaha!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleluv View Post
    Thanks for the info!

Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleluv View Post
    Thxs, will head down and take a look =)