Young & Blur

May84

heard many good review, i just call torrance from qian xi and he seem like a nice guy.. still thinking if i should get qian xi or crowne plaza..

hehe :) torrance is a nice guy :)

But the only thing is that Qianxi do not provide wedding favours. So got to buy your own

jerelineee

may84,

ya he is very chatty! haha! it is ok.. my mum is even more excited than me, i believe she will get it sort out..

naim

hi may84 :D Congrats:D:D I have not yet settle down with where I want because the march in distance for Qianxi very short :(

May84

hi may84 :D Congrats:D:D I have not yet settle down with where I want because the march in distance for Qianxi very short :(

V true! But I don't mind cos I'm a shy person, quickly walk up to the stage is fine with me :D:D
But now headache about the song, must be sui sui end nicely when we walk to the stage but distance is indeed short

jerelineee

oh my god? march in is short at qian xi? my gown will be mtm and i want those long long dreamy train.. :( for all qian xi the march in is short or just certain one?

May84

oh my god? march in is short at qian xi? my gown will be mtm and i want those long long dreamy train.. :( for all qian xi the march in is short or just certain one?

I have been to the one at bukit batok csc club. They have 2-3 ballrooms and so far the onew I went have a very long march in :)

cassandra

super ex! no need think already.. haha! me too but i am very worry about price.. my budget best is 1k up down.. after naim mention qian xi i went to check it out, surprise i like their summer @ qian xi! nice feel from the pics.. you can check it out.. :p

Ladies,
I am engaging Uber Print instant print as part of my wedding to entertain my relatives and friends. 3 of my friends used them for their wedding luncheon and dinner and 2 gave very good feedback except for one who said that their service was okay, she just mentioned they can print photos taken from their photos using wifi.. I personally would prefer a service that is really personalized and ingenious.

I was 1 of the sisters for the other 2 friends and would say that they are prompt and provided good service, the photographer was very active and would even snap candid shots. We sisters were pleasantly surprised. Made me want to use them also. Lastly, their pricing is very affordable and everyone gets something interesting back at the end of the day.

Anyway, do let me know if you would like to have his contact details. =) blankcara@gmail.com

raindance

I think that's okay. Settling downs isn't really based on the age of the person but his/her readiness to commit to a long-term relationship. :)

missdessie

yes, that's right. it does not matter what age you are as long as you are ready to commit to someone. i think you can celebrate your wedding and birthday at the same time. saves more money and time.