Z Wedding Design - Brides Chat

xixi

i think z wedding is quite ok, my sister hired them. I can share a few things about z wedding based on my sister's experience:

Good points:
- Customer service is quite good, the wedding coordinator was patient and sweet, my sis was so nervous throughout the whole thing haha
- Great indoor photoshoot backgrounds, because they share with Chris Ling studio, the bgs are gorgeous

Bad points:
- Limited gown selection. I have seen other bs and they have much more selection. But if you see one that you like in Z wedding, good for you. :) men's suits more limited than gowns lol
- Quite SOP on photoshoot, meaning the environment was not as friendly as my sis had hoped for, especially when the bride has not done any photoshoots before.

Overall quite reasonable for everything, they do have their good points like great indoor photoshoot.

dinobaby

if you don't need those foc items like small photo frame, smaller album, bridesmaid dresses, tabletop frame, you can go for the wedding car instead. it's really how your preferences are like. mine was 3388 without many of these FOC items but i had a bridal car included. but if you want all, i guess they will tell you how much to top up, in my case it was about 150+ if i wanted to add the extra items.

xiaoyan

if z wedding wans gowns from le grand's, is that possible? since they are in the same mangement. pardon me..thanks

princessdel

@xiaoyan, best for you to call them up and ask. :) are they still tying up with Chris Ling for pre-wedding and actual day photoshoot?

xiaoyan

alright thanks^^ for z wedding, yes i think. during the road show they did mention before they are still tied up with chis ling. hope it helps:)

rojak

dinobaby: does your 3388 package include AD photography by CL photography as well? are the photos done by CL himself?

poshberries

Yah, other forum users are correct, Le Grand & Z-Weddings are from the same management and having the same photography studio called Chris Ling International. Kindly see my reply for your post on LeGrand & ZWedd. Thanks!

yenlin

dinobaby: does your 3388 package include AD photography by CL photography as well? are the photos done by CL himself?

all the package include CL, but wont be CL himself doing the job.

but 3388 does not include CL studio

rojak

all the package include CL, but wont be CL himself doing the job.

but 3388 does not include CL studio

3388 does not include CL studio even!?!? then who would be the photographer for such a package then? I thought the default is CL studio, and if want any better photographers (like CL or the more senior ones) then need a topup

yenlin

3388 does not include CL studio even!?!? then who would be the photographer for such a package then? I thought the default is CL studio, and if want any better photographers (like CL or the more senior ones) then need a topup

3388 does not include the studio but CL will be the photographer. you got to top up to use the studio.

might not be CL himself, but will be one of the senior photographer

firelove

actually when i was asking for wedding photographer quotes i found that bridal studio prices are pretty reasonable considering that many of them include photography. if want those 'branded' photogs it's understandable to pay more. alot of photogs that i got quotes from charge prices starting from $2.5k for wedding shoot package alone. :)

olafsnackjp

Hi

I have signed up w Z Wedding on Friday at the Vivocity wedding fair. Was attended by Alyssa Quek. She happens to be the designer of the bridal gown I want, I saw that gown on Bliss Brides magazine and like it very much... She is not pushy or talking sales and service is good and sincere.
Both me & bf like their photography, ambiance etc....and I especially like the indoor studio.

From our conversation, we realise Z Wedding & CL studios (CL international, CL studio & the gallery) are all brands created by Chris Ling. I was told CL himself only handles overseas shooting, local shooting will be managed by his 4 disciples. We trusted that he will have high quality on his disciples so not to tarnish his brand. Indoor shooting will be at his shophouse studio in Orchard.

The package is S$3388.

Overall to describe first impression of Z & CL photography is "atas" feel but affordable, standard package

Look forward to my first fitting, have not fix date yet

firelove

hi olafsnackjp, that's lucky that you managed to meet the gown designer at the roadshow. :) thanks for the review of chris ling and z wedding, i felt that cl has a good reputation in photography and your thoughts are similar to mine about their brand and package. hope that your wedding photos will turn out great. do keep us updated on how your fitting goes! :D

Hazel48

hi olafsnackjp,

I also signed up a wedding package with Z wedding at vivo city last friday.. served by their marketing marketing manager, sally.. among all the BS at the wedding fair, i like their wedding album the most..