Z Wedding Design - Brides Chat - Page 34
    
 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 599
  1. #496
    Junior Member eternity is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    3
    Perfect Points
    10.1
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi brides-to-be, not sure if it will be of help if I share my experience with Z Wedding and Chris Ling here.

    We signed with them after visiting almost 10 bridal house, their package price was the highest but they also have the best gowns and photography we could find in the market. We had a lot of fun working with them on both gown selection and photography session. The team from Z Wedding is also the most professional wedding vendor I have engaged. They never fail to call us a day in advance to remind us of our appointments, our appointments were always well prepared and never once overlooked.

    For Photography, Samuel from Chris Ling was our pre-wedding photographer, he is a warm and funny guy and he really practise his skill well not only with his camera and lighting, he is also able to help us loosen up in front of the camera and we really had a lot of fun working with a pro like him. He is very good with his studio lighting and the settings in the studio, which was exactly what I wanted. And yes, the photography studio by Chris Ling is very nicely set up. Needless to say what was the outcome of the wedding album, I will let you be the judge if you use them.

    My actual day and pre-wedding shoot make-up is done by Leniece, it came with the package that we took with Z Wedding. All my friends and relatives praised her skill on the actual day, she managed to enhance my features especially my eyes area while keeping to the natural look exactly the way I wanted. She is highly recommended by me to all my friends.

    Lastly, I do hope my review here able to help brides-to-be in your decision-making, have fun and enjoy the process.

  2. #497
    Junior Member Yvettepp11 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4
    Perfect Points
    0.7
    View Wedding Profile
    hi hi anyone care to share their package with me?

    please email me at yvettepp11@yahoo.com

    thx thx

  3. #498
    Junior Member Valmia is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    22
    Perfect Points
    5.0
    View Wedding Profile

    can share your package price and details

    anyone can share your package price and details

    Quote Originally Posted by eternity View Post
    Hi brides-to-be, not sure if it will be of help if I share my experience with Z Wedding and Chris Ling here.

    We signed with them after visiting almost 10 bridal house, their package price was the highest but they also have the best gowns and photography we could find in the market. We had a lot of fun working with them on both gown selection and photography session. The team from Z Wedding is also the most professional wedding vendor I have engaged. They never fail to call us a day in advance to remind us of our appointments, our appointments were always well prepared and never once overlooked.

    For Photography, Samuel from Chris Ling was our pre-wedding photographer, he is a warm and funny guy and he really practise his skill well not only with his camera and lighting, he is also able to help us loosen up in front of the camera and we really had a lot of fun working with a pro like him. He is very good with his studio lighting and the settings in the studio, which was exactly what I wanted. And yes, the photography studio by Chris Ling is very nicely set up. Needless to say what was the outcome of the wedding album, I will let you be the judge if you use them.

    My actual day and pre-wedding shoot make-up is done by Leniece, it came with the package that we took with Z Wedding. All my friends and relatives praised her skill on the actual day, she managed to enhance my features especially my eyes area while keeping to the natural look exactly the way I wanted. She is highly recommended by me to all my friends.

    Lastly, I do hope my review here able to help brides-to-be in your decision-making, have fun and enjoy the process.

  4. #499
    Junior Member sungneo is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3
    Perfect Points
    6.9
    View Wedding Profile
    I signed with Z Wedding last week after visited a few bridal house along Tanjong Pagar Road, I already have them in mind and we kept them the last shop to visit so can do some comparison. Here to share a little about the happy experience during our first appointment in case you are still considering about them too..

    I had some friends who signed up with Z Wedding as well, all good comments from them, and I absolutely love their gowns and photography. We did not make any appointment yesterday but we were been served very warmly and explained every details about their services, showed me samples and even allowed me to try on 2 gowns before confirming the package, the gowns were really nice. We felt that they really cared about whether their customers feel happy about the whole experience with them, During our appointment we also see that they are very attentive to the other couples, many couples have happy faces on them and this show that they are happy with their service.

    So we signed up with them! Haha, HTB is very happy as well as this means that he do not need to shop with me anymore for bridal package.

    They may not be the cheapest, but to us the overall experience is very important. They are honest about their pricing and services and seems like a family, we feel very comfortable in this place. Hence, we are really looking forward to our photoshoot and actual day!

  5. #500
    Junior Member nnex5936 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19
    Perfect Points
    32.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi sungneo, welcome here! I am sure you will enjoy the process with Z Wedding. My experience with them is very positive, from signing of package, choosing of gown, photo taking, photo selection to album creation, they have been really professional and friendly, the service standard is high.

  6. #501
    Junior Member posyblooms is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    5.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Hello there,

    According to the album coordinator at CL (or whatever titles they have these days), she mentioned sufficient photos must be selected in order to have a proper concept for each album. One for indoor, one for outdoor. I was extremely adamant about NOT having the hard copies. And even if it means having an album which includes indoor and outdoor shoots together, I'm good.

    However, she was just as adamant about having sufficient photos so as to have proper concepts in TWO albums. Knowing that I can't be convinced (as I am willing to look beyond the "once in a lifetime" tagline), she targeted the fiance and continued convincing him. And so he paid. Sigh. Has anyone stuck to the package strictly and refused to take the additional photos?

    To give Z Weddings the credit -
    Amber: I thought I'd looked really weird with her make-up (as I'd requested for a japanese look) but the photos turned out much better than expected. It could be just me not being used to heavy make-up... falsies and all that jazz. She's extremely easy to work with.

    Samuel: He tried his utmost to make us laugh, so most of our pictures were extremely well-taken and natural. Considering that neither of us ride the selfie wave that took over instagram. However, the heavens weren't on our side so we had to manage with the drizzle. To commend Sam, we couldn't even tell that there was the slightest bit of rain. Was it the lens? Digital editing? But we were definitely impressed that the outdoor photos looked nice and dry despite the rain.

    May: A sweet young thing who allowed me to tried a gazillion gowns patiently.

    Gown selection process
    I'd brought along friends who like similar kinds of fabrics and designs. However, most of their gowns fall within the range of princess silouhettes. Being a petite person, I believe in choosing a cut that doesn't make me any shorter than I am. Hence, I'm not a big fan of that and took forever to decide on 'the one'. However, their short gowns are lovely!

    I hope my experience will help those who are doing some 'homework'.

  7. #502
    Junior Member sunshinepixels is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3
    Perfect Points
    1.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi ladies, for those who had their wedding luncheon, did the MUA remove your makeup and do a new one for you? Or is it just a touch up? If it's just a touch-up, is it considered as a "night makeup" as stated in the z wedding AD package? I am having a luncheon and I'm being charged for the "AD day and night makeup", so I'm thinking if I am able to remove the night makeup portion since mine is only a luncheon?

    And any recommended MUA from z wedding?

    Appreciate your advice! (:

  8. #503
    Junior Member lingz03 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3
    Perfect Points
    0
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Posyblooms,

    may I knw who is ur ablum coordinator?


    Quote Originally Posted by posyblooms View Post
    Hello there,

    According to the album coordinator at CL (or whatever titles they have these days), she mentioned sufficient photos must be selected in order to have a proper concept for each album. One for indoor, one for outdoor. I was extremely adamant about NOT having the hard copies. And even if it means having an album which includes indoor and outdoor shoots together, I'm good.

    However, she was just as adamant about having sufficient photos so as to have proper concepts in TWO albums. Knowing that I can't be convinced (as I am willing to look beyond the "once in a lifetime" tagline), she targeted the fiance and continued convincing him. And so he paid. Sigh. Has anyone stuck to the package strictly and refused to take the additional photos?

    To give Z Weddings the credit -
    Amber: I thought I'd looked really weird with her make-up (as I'd requested for a japanese look) but the photos turned out much better than expected. It could be just me not being used to heavy make-up... falsies and all that jazz. She's extremely easy to work with.

    Samuel: He tried his utmost to make us laugh, so most of our pictures were extremely well-taken and natural. Considering that neither of us ride the selfie wave that took over instagram. However, the heavens weren't on our side so we had to manage with the drizzle. To commend Sam, we couldn't even tell that there was the slightest bit of rain. Was it the lens? Digital editing? But we were definitely impressed that the outdoor photos looked nice and dry despite the rain.

    May: A sweet young thing who allowed me to tried a gazillion gowns patiently.

    Gown selection process
    I'd brought along friends who like similar kinds of fabrics and designs. However, most of their gowns fall within the range of princess silouhettes. Being a petite person, I believe in choosing a cut that doesn't make me any shorter than I am. Hence, I'm not a big fan of that and took forever to decide on 'the one'. However, their short gowns are lovely!

    I hope my experience will help those who are doing some 'homework'.

  9. #504
    Junior Member Qins is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    4.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi All,

    Just joined this forum for more info and help on our upcoming wedding prep.

    I have shortlisted Z Wedding as one of the 3 bridal studios that I am keen to sign up with. Anyone kind soul could help share with us your wedding package with Z Wedding so that we can have a better understanding towards the must have and can have perks.

    Thanks in advance all BTBs..

  10. #505
    Junior Member nnex5936 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19
    Perfect Points
    32.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Qins, they have very standard pricing and you may request a latest price list from them via email(get from they website contact), in fact I would say they don't have much perks and discount to throw in.
    If you are looking for good designer's gown and best photography studio within a package, you can look no more because no other BS have such combination. Under comparison, their price can be slightly higher but it worth every cents. TESTED and PROVEN....GOOD!

    You also can find many happy customer review from their FB, link is here: https://www.facebook.com/zwedding
    Hope this helps.

  11. #506
    Junior Member Qins is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8
    Perfect Points
    4.8
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi nnex5936,

    Thanks for the wonderful information. Just thinking and hopeful that they can throw in slightly more photos e.t.c as their original quantity might be pretty limited to setup an album.

    I guess ur package must have been with Z. could you pm me and share with me your package?

    Cheers !

  12. #507
    Junior Member nnex5936 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19
    Perfect Points
    32.9
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi Qins,

    You are welcome!
    For my case, the designer(from Z Wedding) who introduced me the package were not able to grant me any extra photos because it is under "Chris Ling", unless Chris Ling himself approve it, I was lucky to met him in person on that day.

    I think "Chris Ling" is having a Wedding Showcase on the 3rd and 4th May at CHIJMES together with Z Wedding, just received an email from them yesterday, may be you should go and look see there?

    Good Luck!

  13. #508
    Junior Member YLing is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1
    Perfect Points
    2.0
    View Wedding Profile

    Z Wedding

    Hi everyone,

    HTH and I went to Chjimes for the Z Wedding Showcase to take a look last evening. And we signed up a package with Z Wedding as the photographs, Gowns are all very impressive. Chris Ling himself is there at the roadshow.
    I am happy with the coordinator Grace and she also highly recommended Vincent for my MUA. Tommy the photographer took some instant photos for us and the photos are nice. We are considering to ask if Tommy can be our pre-wedding photographer. Do go Chjimes to take a look as the deal is better at the showcase

  14. #509
    Junior Member mavialim is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    7
    Perfect Points
    5.5
    View Wedding Profile
    Hi,

    I signed up Z wedding (AD package only) about 1 yr back when i feel in love with 1 of their gowns. Recently, i heard from a friend that when you go over to choose the gowns, they will tell you its all booked for the date you want. Any of Z wedding brides encounter it before? I am so afraid i am not able to get the gowns i want. HTB told me go over to book 6mths before instead of waiting for their new collections which comes out every 3 mths.

  15. #510
    Junior Member vooju13 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    5
    Perfect Points
    17.0
    View Wedding Profile
    Quote Originally Posted by mavialim View Post
    Hi,

    I signed up Z wedding (AD package only) about 1 yr back when i feel in love with 1 of their gowns. Recently, i heard from a friend that when you go over to choose the gowns, they will tell you its all booked for the date you want. Any of Z wedding brides encounter it before? I am so afraid i am not able to get the gowns i want. HTB told me go over to book 6mths before instead of waiting for their new collections which comes out every 3 mths.
    Hi, I signed also because I saw a gown i liked during signing the package, but I changed my mind when I went for the gown selection and the new collection to me is nicer, the design is fresher, so bad that I don't love my first love(gown) anymore. You know what? I ended with 2 WG(top-up), one for the day and one for dinner match-in.
    Your HTB is right, may be you can do the gown selection 6 months ahead to be safe.

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 Wedding Chat
    By sweetestcoma in forum Wedding Planning Tips
    Replies: 1297
    Last Post: 12-09-2014, 11:49 AM
  2. JUST MARRIED Vinyl Car Stickers - Customize your own design for your wedding car!
    By minkrs in forum General Marketplace - Wedding Items, Accessories, Others
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 12:06 PM
  3. WTS: A few design of wedding Favours
    By Myosotis in forum General Marketplace - Wedding Items, Accessories, Others
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-03-2012, 12:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts