Anyone heard of The Louvre Bridal?

jiax1208

Hi any more louvre brides here? I got my package last year and my photoshoot is going to be in July, which is a few more months to go.
Has any louvre brides here completed the photoshoot and how is it like?

My coordinator has advised that there will be a meet up for discussion and fitting. So far I'm pleased with the service and prompt follow-up. Just wanna check out more to better prepare for our pre-shoot. TIA!

Jesspeony

I am planning for my prewed photoshoot too, it will be in June! I will be going down for my gown fitting in a couple of weeks. The locations are settled.

dylanpw

Hello too all brides to be,

I recently came across louvre from a magazine and it seems that the gowns is really nice. Can anyone please share with me their packages? we probably need pre-wedding and AD gown n stuff. dylan.n.pw@gmail.com. would like to see what's the packages like. had bad experience facing pushy bridals :unsure:

dylanpw

Cynfullyjing

Hi I am a 2014 btb and I saw the louvre bridal does korean pre-wedding too, which is what I am looking for.
My htb and I are thinking of overseas wedding shoot. Alot of our friends went to taiwan for their pre-wedding, therefore we want something special. And just so happen I am so into the korean wave now hehes.

Anyone who also engage them for their korean pre-wedding can share their packages? TIA!

jaslee

Korean Concept Pre-wedding

Hello fellow brides and grooms to be,

I have signed up the louvre for their korean pre-wedding few months back.
And going for my shoot in April 2014.

Initially we have also considered for other korean pre-wedding provider, but have gone for louvre's koren pre-wedding because it is more unique, affordable and the team is friendly and professional.
That made us feel very assured.

At least we know of what to expect for the bridal shoot, like how the whole process is going to be. It will all be done by Korean PG, MUA and even the album is made in korea.
The korean bridal is well-known in korea, even featured on korea national tv.

The package I signed up for is nett, include the photography indoor and outdoor, albums, gowns and suit.
The louvre staff shared that korea people very simple, they not like typical singapore bridal so many hidden costs.
So the package i have is comprehensive enough.

Cynfullyjing & Alcia, you can go for an appointment at their studio, the staff can explain better for you. :)

jiax1208

Hi HoneyMilkTea, they dont have standard packages. Mine was all customized to our requests. Everyone has got different preferences and likings.
Maybe you can email to check or meet them up for a quotation? Let them know your budget too, so that you can work around it. Last time when I just started my wedding prep I was so lost too.

Hi Jiax1208, do u mind to share your package with me? My email address is lazychippy14@gmail.com. Thank you! :)

Alcia

I am planning to attend their Fashion show at Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre on 21 Jul to see their gowns and promotions, before I decide. Anyone going too?

jaslee

I will be going! I have signed up a package with them but going to see their new gowns and considering my banquet venue.

peilin0

I have been checking out the louvre bridal for few months, but haven't got time to visit them as i was overseas for work.
I was glad to be back just in time for their show at holiday inn orchard, i managed to get a good deal and see their gowns runway.
Jus also to share with everyone, the gowns they have are all of very good quality! I really liked the designs they offer.
Many pcs on the runway caught my eyes. I think I will have a hard time during my gown fitting.

Like the bustier with fishtail ruffles, and also the off shoulder one. pics here

sparkleshoes

What I like about Louvre Bridal is that they form a package based on your needs so it really did fit our budget. The staff was lovely and very warm. And I loved my gown because it was the newly released design so I was very satisfied. :D