Anyone sign up with ZTAGEWedding?

joannquek

hi all, we have signed up with ztage during their GSS promotion and i think we have got a good deal! Signing up one of their studio which has indoor & outdoor setting and also with a little fun and elegant involved. most importantly the price of the studio is very reasonable and budget friendly! the coordinator is well detail as well, explaining any of our queries etc... we are going this november for red leaves period and hopefully can catch beautiful red leaves which i was being advice red leaves is during 1st week of november, we shall see that time! Now pre wedding settle, air ticket settle and accommodation will be taking ztagewedding's now we can relax for now before months later we gonna start our homework searching for actual day wedding. We did not take up AD with ztage as we are not in rush to commit any now since our wedding day date is still tbc which mostly next year or early quarter of 2018 so ztage give us benefit that we will get exclusive discount and if we decide to sign with them in a later date!

joannquek

Hi all btb,

Shall update my exp to share with all of you. I took my ps last mth during cherry blossom season. I was so excited yet worried that things wont go well.
But i was so wrong, u do not need to worry at all. My translator in korea took care of everything for me. The driver n translator will come to hotel and fetch us to gown fitting for day 1 . Once reach the gown shop, htb get to choose the suit first den follow by me. I was given a photo album with the gowns, i only mangage to choose like 3 white gown and 2 coloured gown from the àlbum. So while trying on the coloured gowns , the korean staff will give advised which color and which cutting is suitable for me. They are really nice and patient. On the ps day itself. We were fetched to the hair salon + make up . Our appt is 7.30am, but the studio is packed with ppl . After my make up i saw like 6 korean bride in gown . So i guess the make up n hair salon they choosed is really up to standard. Ps went well, my pg is a funny guy so he manage to make us smile v naturally. I got back total 900 plus photos for indoor and 500 plus for outdoor . Total i have 2 albums , 1 for indoor n 1 for outdoor. Overall i can say they are really nice. I have no regrets choosing ztagewedding though they are not cheap. But with de service they provide, they are worth it. I signed up ad package with them too ^^ anyone int in my package can email me, i willing to share to all.
irysheena@yahoo.com.sg

hi sheena,
which studio did you go to?

laurasim

Hi all BTB, leaving same comments at another platform since i have signed up on the forum. We have signed up with stage previously last month during their expo promotion from hongkong fair as it was extended to singapore customer from what we understand. eventually what we can say is package quite competitive in terms of pricing, package compared to other company. We have a budget for pre wedding hence we get advice from them to customise package for us, glad that we are able to find our ideal studio based on our budget! As we do not need accommodation from them hence still able to deduct a little from the package. As our wedding day is not out yet from the fortune teller hence we decided to go for pre wedding shoot this year nov first while waiting for our date and after proceed to look for actual day package. Can't wait to fly to korea in november for our photoshoot, now is time to burn some fats off to get pretty in the camera!

maisyvanessa

Enquiry on Ztage Package

Hi, please kindly share your package with me. you may email me at maisy23@gmail.com

Hi all,

i would like to share my experience with Ztage. I have just signed up with them yesterday. I look for them because they seems to be one of the expert in korea pre-wedding. i actually only enquire with them yesterday and got the appointment on the same day. i guess because their response is really prompt. Im quite lucky that they are having expo special this weekend and i manage to grab the early bird promotion! so i would say i grabbed a really good deal from them. anyone who is interested in their korea pre-wedding can pm me for details. i would be more than happy to share :)

maychrisy

Hi all BTB~

Would like to share our experience with Ztage. We came across Ztage on some fb post and signed our per-wedding package with them early May this year...

Choosing of Korea studio: We were given many choices of Korean studios to select from.. (through photo albums from etc Korean studio..) After browsing about 3 or 4 studio's album, we settled our choice on Bong Studio... Can tell that Bong Studio is one of the most popular choices.. (photos used in Ztage advertisements on fb)

Booking of shoot: Upon signing the package, we were roughly drawn out the timeline to follow through should we want to meet the date of our wedding day. Due to certain unforeseen work commitments situation, I had to make a last minute request to Ztage to have my photoshoot taken within a very short notice of 3 weeks. My fiancé and I are super pleased when our requests are quickly met and well accommodated (even though in between we had a bit of problem getting slow to no reply through the WhatsApp no. / emails/ office no. we were provided; to be fair, it was explained that we happen to meet a long weekend coupled with some holiday).

True to the contract we signed... We were contacted and picked up for our shoot with the presence of a translator. Maybe due to our last min notice and arrangement to have the shoot done, we felt our sessions were cut down by a lot. We had our gown selection/makeup/ shoot all done in one single do all the necessaries within a shorter span of time. Fortunately, I am not the ultra choosy and picky kind of bride, the lack of dress choices presented to me did not become a problem to me. I was quite accepting to all the dressed "specially picked" for me and brought to Bong studio from the bridal studio (wherever that is that we did not have time to make a trip down on a separate day).

We were picked up at 6am... (Make-up - Hair - gown selection - shoot briefing;selection of scenes - Shoot - End) The shoot ended at about 2-3pm where we were dropped off back in our Airbnb apartment.

Currently still waiting for our Raw photos to be sent to us for selection... We are so excited yet nervous to see how well or not our photos will turn out to be.

I will update if there is any interested readers. :)

Xhhxx

Negative experience with ztagewedding

Hello fellow brides to be

I've signed a Korea PWS package in late 2015 with ztagewedding during bows event. Had since completed my pre wedding shoot last autumn in Korea. I am very pleased with the services catered to me and my Husband FROM THE KOREA TEAM but not...

During these period, 2 coordinators who attended to us had left the company. Vera was the one who took over and attended to me just months after my Korea shoot. Confirmed retouched photos were submitted to her in late May. Only outdoor album arrived in mid June. I wasn't exactly in a hurry to receive all the albums since the date is still sometime away. No one informed me that the rest of the albums were ready for collection during the period between (June to August) until I msg Vera (who wasn't in Sg at the point of time). Again that was 3 months later since her last update and I am still not notified of the status of my albums. I gave her the benefit of doubt that she may had overlooked it. To be honest I wasn't happy because that was a good 9 months of waiting after the shoot. Really?

After collection of the albums, realised 20R photo resolution was poorly printed and the fixed photoframe provided from the studio (claimed by vera) is VERY UGLY. Sigh... I am not the only one who felt that way, but friends and family members brought up this issue to me as well. In another words, it's very blurry. The edges of our faces and details of the gown are blurry. It's HIDEOUS. Feedback to Vera about it but she simply brushed me off by saying all 20R quality are standard. You mean OTHER clients also can accept such blurry resolution from the studio? I am firmed that the album and 20R samples showed during bows event were a big difference from what I'd received. Album photos felt like paper thin (I paid so much $$ fyi). The amount of pose shots from this particular studio received were much lesser as compared to other studios too. (I almost missed this point out). To be honest, for the price of the package I'd signed I can easily gotten 2 other cheaper packages from other local agencies with exact perks. To only realised that I paid EXTRA and so much more for the exact perks compared to other local agency. I am definitely not pleased upon knowing it from a friend who worked in the same trade. I felt ripped off and upset. For the price paid, to receive such quality of albums and 20R were really a HUGE disappointment. I am definitely not displaying the 20R on my wedding day.

Till date since last message with vera in early September, she hasn't reply to why and how she's gonna solve the issue hence this negative review.

After service = ignored clients.