Auspicious Wedding Dates Singapore 2013 - Year of the Snake

GoldenBamboo

11 May 13 is a Fire Ox day thus a clash with your year sign Goat. This may not be a good date for you.

What is BOD? I did not see it in the mail.

DIY Basic Date Selection Sharing 2 out of 15 couples picked up. Will keep you posted when we reach 15 couples.

Thank you.

Greetings cool 79,

As there is lack of the time information, I will view that your Day Master is a little weak and the clash is on your inauspicious element.

Nevertheless, in my personal view, 11 May 13 with the information at hand for your case is not a good date for wedding.

Thank you and have a great year ahead.

GoldenBamboo

just wondering if it's ok for a snake to get married in a snake year?

Dear Jlf,

It is a auspicious event, it will be fine if there is no inauspicious conflicting clash to your pillars. Congras! if you are getting married in 2013.

There are some times in the chinese custom to 冲喜 for better luck.

DIY Wedding Date Selection Update:

As there is less than 3 couples express interest, the sharing session will not be conducted in class. However, I will put an article on Wedding Date Selection in my website soon for your fun reading.

Thank you and happy planning.

NatLani

Hi Golden Bamboo,
I'm having a rom n Wedding dinner done together. Can u help us suggest a few auspicious dates around Sept 2013 n Oct 2013?

My zodiac is dog n my spouse is dragon. My parents are horse n pig. As my future parents in law I'm not sure about it.

Pls advise thanks!