Brides: did you feel more anxious to get married as you pass 25?

duriancake

i'm already 25 and i'm not really thinking of settling down yet. i think i'm bot yet ready to have a family of my own. :/

0630han

not at 25 but yes when im nearing 30... good thing that he proposed before i reach 30
financially wise, it's not easy to settle down at mid 20s... unless maybe you have saved up over a long time

strawberryjam

Yeah, The pressure is definitely there but I don't really want to rush myself into something just because I'm getting older. I'll get married when I know I'm ready for it. :)

lemontwist

kind of.. after 25, you'll start feeling left out and too old to be married but i believe marriage does not rely on age but the readiness of two people to commit to each other for a long time.

xhenrietta

Yes, I definitely wanna look good in wedding dress. When young, I feel more energetic and romantic during honeymoon. It's always my dream to get married before 27 :)

mscathniss

I was a little bit worried but then I realized I don't want to just get married just because I'm not getting any younger. I think the right time to get married is when you are truly ready.

deniseoh

Depend on individual. Some ladies will feel anxious over marriages but as for me, i feel happy with what i have right now. I just wish to do what i love and travel as much as i can and decide when i want to settle down.