Cang Ai Wedding

vanityprincess

Emailed you! Feel free to email me if you have any thing to ask me lor.
And also we do have a existing private Facebook group if you're existing cangai brides:)

Jaby

I signed up a package with Vicky and I have been receiving good service from Vicky and bobo so far with the gowns fitting! So far they have been helpful and very attentive to our needs

Will take our photos tomorrow and will update again!

v0xystar

Just had my gown fitting ytd. Signed a package with Vicky too. Overall really very happy with their services and gowns.. Can't wait for my photoshoot next month.

huihuis

To those who've emailed me, to enjoy better perks and package, you have to look for my coordinator Vicky and quote my name "Hui Hui" as referral before going into discussion.

- in return please do let me know if you had signed with them in the end with your invoice number to Huihuis.lim@gmail.com

I hope you had a pleasant experience as I do!

BridezillaJ

We just happen to walk into Cangai after a dinner around Tanjong Pagar and was greeted by Hana. She is super warming and not pushy at all even though we had to consider on our first appointment. We also did not have to negotiate from the standard package and was offered the best package (BOWS 2016 promo). We just signed with her today and my HTB and me are both very satisfied customers and looking fwd to our photoshoot!

If you are interested to know more about the package offered, please email me yingxyan@hotmail.com! :)

LeLe57

I signed a pre wedding photo package in Kenting withVicky last year. Actual travel will be in May 2016. Vicky is a very nice and responsible consultant. She has been very patient to introduce the package and provide a lot of useful info for travelling in Taiwan. Her manager Ally is also a very nice lady who provides us a satisfactory package. One great thing of Cang Ai is they never be pushy and hiding any hidden cost. I can always trust them.
Can't wait for the journey in May. Will update after that!

lazykitty

i am a UKSize14 but have difficulty finding nice and unique gown that make me look slim for my AD. I have gone for a first fitting and ended up very disappointed. AM going for second fitting next week after they alter some gowns to my size. Can any fellow Cangai plus size brides provide their views too?

jacqyang

Hello all,

Am so pleased to share that I have signed a package with Cang Ai just earlier this month, and am even more excited for my wedding with them as my bridal store of choice. :) Our package was customized to include an overseas pre-wedding photoshoot in Taiwan, and gowns / suits for the actual wedding day. We have a very experienced account manager (Vicky), and she put in a lot of effort to share how Cang Ai can help us with our dream wedding. Their packages are pretty flexible, and Vicky even stayed till much past their closing time to let me try their lovely gowns, customized the best deal for us, and most importantly, make us feel comfortable before we went ahead with the package. Excellent service I must say, and if you love lace wedding gowns in mermaid designs just like me, you will LOVE what they have to offer.

Looking forward to planning our trip to Taiwan for our pre-wedding shoot! :)

wengies

Hi ladies! I have just signed up a package with Cangai a couple of months back. I opted for a Taiwan wedding photo shoot. Was wondering if anyone be generous enough to share more about their taiwan photo shoot and also their make up artist and photographer :)

leilania1

Me too :) Really interested to know. Signed up just two months ago and excited as ever.

Wedding's on the early half of 2018 ~

Luxiz

I am a Cangai bride! I think their bouquet collection and gown collections are quite limited! And they only have 3 KUA designs