My Dream Wedding

godbirdie

Hi godbirdie,
My coordinator was changed too.. I've got changed to rachel also. Initially, we were as worried too.. We also thought our original coordinator seems better..

But... Experience with her up till the coming AD fiting, so far so good. Been very helpful in assisting to find out more details to our enquiries since day 1 encounter. Satisfied our request for changes made to our forever love photo frame (which means re-touching the photo at hk side).. Reminder calls.. All has been well followed-up.. We are very satisfied so far....

Hope your change would be as good too! =]

Hi..so far not so good..gtg 2nd round in mar..to be frank,spent 3hrs but the choices given are not impressive.so how, she doesn't know what we like. For male, imited only black, grey and white. They sell shirt with short color at $108 (excl GST)!..somehow, they charge very high for many things...:(
For local shoot, for extra crops like bicycle, candles lights ,"fences"...it is costly, at least $100+ to bring these props..we are doing without it..location, we choose changi beach, botanic garden and MBS(background view)..seriously cant think of other places..

KnGp

Hi..so far not so good..gtg 2nd round in mar..to be frank,spent 3hrs but the choices given are not impressive.so how, she doesn't know what we like. For male, imited only black, grey and white. They sell shirt with short color at $108 (excl GST)!..somehow, they charge very high for many things...:(
For local shoot, for extra crops like bicycle, candles lights ,"fences"...it is costly, at least $100+ to bring these props..we are doing without it..location, we choose changi beach, botanic garden and MBS(background view)..seriously cant think of other places..

U mean ur changed coordinator ah? Hmmm.. So u r gg for another round of fitting? Maybe u can bring some sample photos of gown types u like to show?
Mine was rather smooth sailing.. 20 over gowns tried in 2 hrs where more than half of it that i like and spent a while choosing..
The props part im not sure.. Hk side, studio got props.. So ok for us as well..
We didnt get tux shirt fr them. Haha!
Location... Can i suggest punggol waterway? Haha.. Paisei.. Im too in love with punggol.. Haha!

KnGp

yup, im satisfied. Although it is a local shoot but it is nice~
too bad din top up more due to budget...
im planning to have another shoot during anniversary haha~

Yo.. Any idea if u can still buy fr them in future?? Haha..

meilingg

Yo.. Any idea if u can still buy fr them in future?? Haha..

i heard that they only keep for a period of time and then will delete all.
delete le nvm lah, save up for next shoot with them... this time round must prepare budget to top up lol~

Kurosaki1608

that's great!
urs is local or overseas shoot?
Who is ur coordinator?

Hi Meilingg,

Mine will be local shoot as I find that overseas shoot is quite costly.
My coordinator is LK and Xiao Ai. Had just selected by gowns for the photoshoot in March..Cant wait for the outcome. *Anxious*

meilingg

Hi Meilingg,

Mine will be local shoot as I find that overseas shoot is quite costly.
My coordinator is LK and Xiao Ai. Had just selected by gowns for the photoshoot in March..Cant wait for the outcome. *Anxious*

that's great! Photoshoot might be tiring but it is really fun~
where are you heading to for the shoot?
Mine also local shoot but im very satisfied with the outcome.

MIL and relatives saw the album and commented it was very nice and natural~

Kurosaki1608

that's great! Photoshoot might be tiring but it is really fun~
where are you heading to for the shoot?
Mine also local shoot but im very satisfied with the outcome.

MIL and relatives saw the album and commented it was very nice and natural~

Hi meillingg,

I will be going to Botanic, sentosa and Mandarin hotel (which will be holding our banquet). I paid for the candles and fire sparklers props.. $120 exclud GST. but they are too nice for me to resist!hahaha ok i'll add u in FB

Kurosaki1608

hello~

u can add me in fb, meiling.bee@hotmail.com
and i will give u the access to the album~

I've added you in FB but unable to view your album..can give me the access.

You know what? I went for my gown selection in Jan and my coordinator gave me your pink gown to choose!! No wonder it look so familiar! hahaha but ultimately i didnt choose it.

Are we allowed to bring our friends during the PS day to take some candid shots of us? Saw a few of your candid shots during PS..