My Dream Wedding

xiiaobudian

Hi,

I'm MDW's btb too! Anyone kind to share about their first trip down to MDW (interview) process? Do they allow you to take back all of the photos in soft copies?

Thanks!

agape07

WTS: My Dream Wedding Package

Letting go of a comprehensive bridal package from My Dream Wedding at a good price.
Reason: Our friend offered to shoot our pre-wedding at a friend's rate.

Price: After much negotiation with MDW at the bridal fair, we brought the price down to S$3,288+ (S$3,518 incl. GST). The usual package price is S$3988+. S$1,500 deposit paid.

HK option: You can top up and have your photoshoot in HK at S$4,088.

Validity: Until 5 Jul 2015 (should be able extend)

Email 0707dreamer@gmail.com if you want more details.

nellybel

there service is really good. they're a bit expensive than other bridal studios but it's worth it. their gowns are very lovely too. what i like the most is how they take care of you. they don't pressure you in any way and even helps in your decision making.

Richmond

How did you all arrange the payments? By installment or initial 50% deposit and full payment of remaining at the selection of the gown?

prometheus

hello, i also signed up with mdw package. so far so good. The staff there is quite friendly and helpful. having photoshoot next week!

Dopez

Just signed a package with MDW yesterday. Hope everything turns out well despite some of the not-so-good reviews here.

Anyone has gone for their gowns selection for pre-wedding photoshoot? How did it go?

silkiebabe

i signed with them and i'm pretty happy that i did. their service is really good. the crew are extremely friendly and fun-loving. they make you feel comfortable especially during the ps. the ps includes a pg, an assistant pg, and mua. they also provide ps in singapore and overseas.

babyboo

i was very happy with how the gowns look like. they're very pretty and i was able to do my fitting. thankfully, my coordinator is very helpful and professional.

jltan

Hi Prometheus,

how was your photoshoot? did u manage to get the mentioned David/ Vincent & the MUA was her good? how long before actually need to select the gowns before the shoot?

HappyAngela

Letting go of a comprehensive bridal package from My Dream Wedding at a good price.
Reason: Our friend offered to shoot our pre-wedding at a friend's rate.

Price: After much negotiation with MDW at the bridal fair, we brought the price down to S$3,288+ (S$3,518 incl. GST). The usual package price is S$3988+. S$1,500 deposit paid.

HK option: You can top up and have your photoshoot in HK at S$4,088.

Validity: Until 5 Jul 2015 (should be able extend)

Email 0707dreamer@gmail.com if you want more details.

Hi, is the package still available? How many photos are included and how many outfit? please pm me the details if this is still up. Thanks lots!