*NEW* Free Online RSVP and Guest List Tool makes Planning Easier (Ver. 2)

PerfectPixie

Dear Brides to be,

**UPDATED Version 2!**
We have come up with a new Online RSVP form that is connected to a Guest List Manager tool that helps you and your hubby-to-be gather pre-wedding party responses / wedding invitation responses in an easier and organised manner to help ease your headache from having to compile responses from sms and phone calls. :D

3 Fast & Easy Steps!

Step 1:
Create your Free Wedding Website through here: http://www.perfectweddings.sg/members/website/select_template.php
Takes less than 30 seconds to create with many beautiful website designs to choose from! :wub:

The online RSVP form appears as a website page by default after creating your website.

Click on the picture to view enlarge size.

You can also customize your RSVP form by clicking on Edit RSVP -> Customize RSVP Form button.
To access the Website Editor Page, visit: http://www.perfectweddings.sg/members/website/view_pages.php

Step 2:
Invite your friends to your wedding or pre-wedding party via SMS, Email, Facebook. Invite them to RSVP on your website RSVP page eg.: http://pixie.perfectweddings.sg/wedding-rsvp/

Step 3:
Sit back and enjoy while your guests submits their RSVPs which is collected and stored in your Guest List Manager tool automatically for you! :wub: Guest List Manager can be accessed through here: http://www.perfectweddings.sg/members/guestlist/

After you have gathered all their responses and addresses, you can now mail out your wedding invitation cards to them :w00t:

Click on the picture to view enlarge size. (Guest List Records below showing sample data)

You can sort out Names, Emails etc by alphabetical order simply by clicking on the column header Names or Email. You can also sort out the entries by those who are attending your wedding.

You can also Add, Edit, Delete entries as well as download the whole list of RSVP entries to Microsoft Excel for further editing/addition of details.

We hope you like this tool, make good use of it, sit back and enjoy while it records all your guests responses automatically!

If you need any help with it, you can leave a message in this thread or drop us an email at http://www.perfectweddings.sg/members/support/ and we will help you. This tool is completely Free for life. If you have any ideas or suggestions to improve the tool, please feel free to leave us a message as well, thank you! :D

Love,
Perfect Weddings Team

poshberries

Hi all, I must say Perfect Weddings have been doing an excellent job to provide us these marvellous tools and website. I am very grateful to what they have done and the tools are all free. Thanks Perfect Weddings!

rainne

woww i have been waiting for this! i can see how this would be useful as a guest myself i kinda dislike smsing lol but submitting rsvp online is cool! :tongue: thank you!!

poshberries

Yah rainne, try to explore the tool, it is really really amazing! You will love it especially they have got a special tool - Guest List where you can either enter the details manually or have your friends or relatives to RSVP, it will auto send the essential details through your website into the tool and you can download it as a spreadsheet for info convenience. It is really amazing and easy-to-use! Try it and love it...cheers! Hope this helps yeah! Thanks!

PerfectPixie

Thank you dear ladies, we are so glad this tool can help make our lives easier ^^ This tool works best on Firefox, Google Chrome, IE 7, 8, Safari. IE 9 is not supported yet. Meanwhile please try the supported browsers, thanks!

Haha Princess let me work some magic and popup a like button shortly :laugh: Thank you all for your compliments ^^

PerfectPixie

Dear Brides-to-be, please let us know what you think of this Online RSVP and Guest List tool. :wub: Are there any fields that you would like us to add aside from Name, Contact Number, Attendance Yes/No, Comments? Is there anything we should do to make it easier for gathering guest responses?

Also, do ya intend to use the online RSVP form to gather responses before sending out invitation cards or to request guests to RSVP only after they have received their invitation cards? Thank you all muchies! We hope to improve on this tool so it will make our lives easier getting guest responses ^^

chloelee

Very useful tool! Would be great if theres a question field like Are you from the bride or groom side? this one will make it easier for our helpers to arrange the seating arrangements on AD. Thank youu so muchies for all the hard work Pixie! :D

PerfectPixie

Dear BTBs & HTBs,

We have just launched a newer version 2 of the Guest List Manager and Online RSVP Tool! :love:

In this latest update, we included several new fields namely:
- Address (backed by popular demand)
- You are a guest of: Bride/Groom/Both
- Choice of Menu: Chinese/Vegetarian/Halal

Address
We have received many requests for address field to be added as many BTBs send out online/verbal wedding invitations via Facebook, Email first before sending out wedding invitation cards to confirmed guests who are attending your wedding. Hence adding the Address field would be very useful as it collates the addresses for you to easily compile and mail out your wedding invitation cards later!

You are a guest of
Another popular request! Now your friends can indicate whether are they closer to you or the groom's side. Makes it easier for you now to compile your guest list from bride's side and groom's side separately.

Choice of Menu
Some guests may be vegetarian or halal, this option allows you to easily identify the guests who require special food catering needs.

Please tell us whether you like these new improvements! :D And don't hesitate to tell us any suggestions or feedback you have to make it better! Thank you all and wishing all BTBs and HTBs a fun and easy time getting your guests responses! ^^

astutekitty

I am currently using this excellent tool to manage my guests details. After your wedding, you can still keep these information for your future contact with your friends as well as their wishes. ^^

Well done, Perfect Weddings! Hope you will have more and more fantastic tips and tools for btb and gtb. ^^