2013 Wedding Chat

berrilicious

Hi,

Sept BTB here :) Hows your preparation?

Hi blurxiu,

Preparation is going slow for me. At least I think it's slow. Booked venue, videographer, photographer...

I'm based overseas at the moment so I'm relying on my 'jie meis' for help but most of them don't even really bother to read my messages or check with me on things. The only things they want to know if what kinda clothes to wear for gatecrashing. :(

How is your preparation going?

berrilicious

Hi Mey,

Good to see so many Sept BTBs!

Wow, you seem to have been doing alot already! Jia you!! I need to buck up and finish up as much as I can too!

I want to have it easier by August if possible... settle the nitty gritty... so I hope all the craziness will be dealt with soon!

Hello~ I'm a September BTB too~

How's your preparation going along? I've chosen the gown, took outdoor shoots, waiting to see the photos, will be sending out save your date this month and so on... It's going to be a busy 4 months down the road~

Emos

Hi all! I've also just joined and I hope to hear your experiences soon! I'm in the midst of planning my wedding!

wedplans

Hi everyone !!! New here too.. I must say there are really alot of very resources here. Intend to plan our solemnization outdoor and now is hard at work doing our research.

Prada

My wedding will be on next Saturday 18th May!! OMG! Suddenly felt that time is not enuff for me.. Gotta do manicure, dye my hair, last minute exercise!

Haha.. 9 more days!!

Prada

All the best Prada, so excited for you!!!

lol.. THANKS! Sounds good ya..

I'm glad I'd chosen ala-carte services (PG, VG, MUA, gowns,etc) It doesn't cost much really.. compared to those bridal shops..

All my sistas also slow in replying but I'm glad that they will help out on the actual day though..