2015 Brides !

appleblurie

Hey brides, Juz want to share.. My friend engaged QuickPic Studio for AD photography and videography and Instant Print service. Their service is superb and their rates are one of the cheapest in the market for the quality of product they give. My friend highly recommend them. You may want to consider if u hav not cfm any PG and VG yet.

Hi thanks for the intro.. I am searching for VG and PG for my wedding next year in dec. Will take a look.

naim

HELLO! After reading this thread I realised that i've been missing much!

I'm holding my wedding (ROM) next year June. I saw some of you have problem finding place. If its ROM and you don't mind restaurant, you can try Chinese restaurant like Tung Lok. I'm holding mine at Shin Yeh (Liang Court). This restaurant is under Tung Lok but more of the Taiwan cuisine.

If you are looking for abt 4 tables and have very very very tight budget like me, you can consider Lao Bei Jing (Also under Tung Lok). Their package is very pocket friendly. Haha. I was suppose to be with them. But they had to renovate their Plaza Sing outlet then they offer to shift me some where else but cause I need 5-6 Table, the next available Lao Bei Jing (Novena) outlet can only hold max 4 tables.

I also have hired photographers for my ROM. I hired Monster studio photography (https://www.facebook.com/monsterstudios) They are a very very super duper nice couple and also I find that they quote very reasonably!! Plus they don't take deposit. Mutual trust!!! (Can try try quote my name "Sera" intro one). (I don't know if it works anot ahh!!)

Last but not least. I'm with La Belle Couture. Generally I find them Very good. But I will still encourage BTB to research more, maybe join the LaBelle BTB group on facebook XD Cause as the date is nearer I kinda receive some crap.

Have FUN ladies!!

XOXO

jamieler

Hi all 2015 BTB! I'm actually planning to do my solemnization and banquet (a simply overall wedding, as I don't prefer Chinese banquet too complicated) next year 2015 at mana mana beach club. Anyone have any comment or any other place to introduce? Also anyone can introduce any nice (not too expensive) bride shop? VG & PG settled. Last but not least, any BEST honeymoon countries?

quinnie

I'm a 2015 Nov bride!
I've booked the following:

1) Hotel
2) Makeup artist
3) Photographer for actual day and pre wedding

I've started looking at gowns and am considering Rico a mona, DiGio, Divine Couture and JessicaCindy. Any ladies with packages to share from them? :D

Ive already had my solemnisation so a tad more relaxed. haha!!

kodakazuki

Hi, newbie here!
My fiance just proposed recently, and we're just starting to look at ROM venues.

Just wondering, will it be more "economical" to do both ROM & Wedding dinner/lunch together? (and if it's more or less hassle?) :)

devilcatz

Better to do it Okay separate days? More time to rest. Not so rush if you have Chinese customs to do at home (tea etc)
Hi, newbie here!
My fiance just proposed recently, and we're just starting to look at ROM venues.

Just wondering, will it be more "economical" to do both ROM & Wedding dinner/lunch together? (and if it's more or less hassle?) :)

2014ftw

cokelover, it's not uncommon in Singapore to do that. I'm sure both your events will be lovely, whichever way you choose to do it :)

shirleyyto

Hello BTBs!
I'm holding my solemnisation and wedding dinner on 27th June 2015.
When should I start looking for a JP and any recommendations.

katie9

Hi ladies, please advice me following services.. My wedding is 4 months away and I have not secured any..
1. actual day photo & video
2. pianist or music band
3. EMCEE
4. bridal nail

Thanks!!

soniafoo

Hi Katie9, I'm getting married in Nov 2015 and last year I have been to two weddings emcee by this lady by the name of Sylvia. She is very very good! She changed my whole perspective of getting a friend to emcee a wedding. The entire wedding atmosphere was filled with laughter and joy! I was quite impressed with her. not only me. the guests all around are so amazed that this wedding dinner is so different and they all enjoyed themselves so much. I heard she is very popular in the wedding emcee field. I managed to book her last dec for my wedding!

jonathan

Hi Katie9, I'm getting married in Nov 2015 and last year I have been to two weddings emcee by this lady by the name of Sylvia. She is very very good! She changed my whole perspective of getting a friend to emcee a wedding. The entire wedding atmosphere was filled with laughter and joy! I was quite impressed with her. not only me. the guests all around are so amazed that this wedding dinner is so different and they all enjoyed themselves so much. I heard she is very popular in the wedding emcee field. I managed to book her last dec for my wedding!

I think I have met Sylvia too when I was one of the brothers for the groom. shes slightly plumb and long hair right? quite an approachable lady. good interactions with both the young and old crowds. not sure about the price thou~

ashley28

Hi BTB

Hi All,

I also will be ROM in July .. date yet to decided... did anyone go enagge fenshu for choosing the date .

Now currently look for ROM pakage . any recommendation .

ashley28

Hi .. I also planning to ahve ROM first as Flat will be in Aug and next year will eb traditional .

When is your ROM

xxpetite

Hi Prada

Thanks for the advice. Currently of all of the above you have mentioned, I only did one. That was to pick and sign with a bridal shop together with pre-wed shoot. I am looking at Grand Rendezvous Hotel, but so far, there is not much reviews there yet.

And i don't really know what to do anymore as i don't have a confirmed date and everything still seems so long.. Haha

Conrad has really good food as well

shubhankar313

Hey Janice,

I have gone through your Facebook link, The post has been removed from there.
You can also discuss here about your ideas if you have otherwise no need to distract the topic of this thread.

Now, I also want to participate in your discussion. Trends for marriage are changing, It is necessary to throw a fantastic party to our guests to celebrate the day. Purchase a great collection for bride and groom. A honeymoon package for the couple and the most important thing the place of wedding.
So I would like to say all are necessary in wedding to make it perfect, Be concentrate on all and plan about everything, execute accordingly, you will be rock.