Any auspicious dates in 2013?

Speedo

Hi, was wondering if we need to meet Master Tong in person? Need advance booking. Scared need to wait long long :blushing:
TIA

Mike1982

Hi, was wondering if we need to meet Master Tong in person? Need advance booking. Scared need to wait long long :blushing:
TIA

can drop him an email and fix an appointment with him...prior to that, you need to give him some info such as roughly u and your partner want to tie the knot at when...plus both your birth dates & your respective parents' date of birth...he will do some calculation for you and debrief you n your partner on the details etc...

http://chineseweddingdates.com/

at least i recall that was what me and my wife-to-be did and we actually meet up at david at novena coffee bean...he's a friendly FSM with the handy ipad,ha

Mike1982

there's a pdf file found in the new thread entitled "Auspicious Wedding Dates Singapore 2013 - Year of the Snake "

chinesebrides26

looking for auspicious dates in 2013

hi
i am a new comer to the forum. apparently i have to add a thread before the forum allow me to download any information..

ladygretel

tried looking for one too but haven't found anything yet. maybe we should just ask for the help of master about this matter.