Any nice outdoor solemnization venue to recommend?

shanderino

i think firstly got to consider your budget.. I'm also sourcing for outdoor ROM venues but realised with a limited budget, there are many nice venues which will be ruled out.. RWS offers the poolside cabana for ROM but the price is at $138 nett per person and min. of 30pax for weekdays and 50pax for weekends..

also, hotels usually will not allow outside catering (since this is the way they make money), you will have to consider non-hotel venues such as hortpark or gardenasia or chalets if budget is a main concern. of course you need to factor in the floral decor cost as well which may add up..

i have a list of rom venues i have compiled for myself (both indoors and outdoors) and can share with you ladies if interested.. do pm me.. =)

Hi Glitzger,

Please share with me the compilation list too. My email is perfect.energizer@gmail.com. Sorry, i don't have enough posts to PM you. Thanks!

milochup

Hi Pretty bride, do you still have the package list? i am actually thinkning of hosting my ROM at Club Islander but they need a min of 50pax. I am only inviting families and close firends so it will be a small affair so maybe ilLido will be suitable for me. And you mention they include drinks, do they include food and deco too? thanks

Moox

Inactive Member
Check out Jean Yip Loft. The place is pretty cosy and you can customise the package within your budget.

Scubagirl

Hi Glitzger,

Could you kindly pm me your list too? I don't have enough points to start using the pm function too. Alternatively, you could send it to dewdawndusk@hotmail.com. I'm sure your list will be very useful for me to start some where. Thanks!

christeo

I have a guest list of 60-80, looking for a venue to hold an evening outdoor wedding reception with sea view

Ifwah

i think firstly got to consider your budget.. I'm also sourcing for outdoor ROM venues but realised with a limited budget, there are many nice venues which will be ruled out.. RWS offers the poolside cabana for ROM but the price is at $138 nett per person and min. of 30pax for weekdays and 50pax for weekends..

also, hotels usually will not allow outside catering (since this is the way they make money), you will have to consider non-hotel venues such as hortpark or gardenasia or chalets if budget is a main concern. of course you need to factor in the floral decor cost as well which may add up..

i have a list of rom venues i have compiled for myself (both indoors and outdoors) and can share with you ladies if interested.. do pm me.. =)

Hi Glitzger,

Mind sharing with me?? Would appreciate it much! Thanks... ifwah_ak@yahoo.com

stellaong

Hi Glitzger,

can email me the list too? jws1811@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks

Sueno

hi juzanothergal, we will be havin our rom at keppel club near the swimming pool area but ours is facing the sea. dining will be at peony jade restaurant s part of the package, price have 3types, 488,548 & 598++..

Hi Pei Pei,

Do you still remember whom u contacted? Thinking about holding my rom there too... thanks!

Angelyne

Sueno, I'll be holding mine at peony jade keppel club tis dec. U may contact Hilary @ 8133 7830. She's a very nice lady.

bling

You might want to consider Hotel Fort Canning, it's very beautiful place especially the poolside :) Here's the contact number +65 6559 6770

lyraxx

Hi Glitzger,

Would you mind sharing me your ROM list as well? my email is zxmolly@hotmail.com. Thanks very much!

gracebeh

i am planning to have outdoor solemnization, around 100pax.
Sentosa cove is a nice place? or have any other places recommend?

gracebeh

Mind to share the list?
My email alexfu.gracebeh@gmail.com

Thank you