Any upcoming hotel wedding showcase??

kpi

1) Bridal Zone
Bridal Zone Wedding Roadshow - 21 to 23 September 2012
Join Bridal Zone at HarbourFront Centre, Level 2 on 21 - 23 September 2012 from 12noon to 9:30pm daily. Special promotion package for roadshow only. Hurry on and visit us at our booth!

2) Unique Event & Exhibition Wedding Expo & Travel Carnival 2012 - 21 to 23 September 2012
We are pleased to announce that Wedding Expo and Travel Carnival will be held on 21st to 23rd September 2012 at Expo Hall 5A! Learn geomancy teachings and beliefs, attend talks on customary practices and traditions of different dialect groups, enjoy fashion parade by participating bridal gown providers & many more! Free Admission!

3) Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel
Winter Serenade of Love Bridal Show - 23 September 2012
Featuring latest winter wedding theme with amazing bridal haute couture, this showcase promises to be a dazzling affair with a lavish lunch reception, wedding tips and expert advice from our professional Wedding Team. If we have your intended date available, your admission charge is on us.

4) Eternal Emotion
A Classic Garden Wedding Fair - 30 September 2012
Join us for a classic, vintage garden themed wedding tucked in the beautiful greenery at french restaurant, Au Jardin, within Botanical Gardens! Find booths from the other wedding vendors, such as Chris Ling Photography and more. You will also stand a chance to win attractive prizes from the lucky draw. Light bites will be provided. Admission is free!

5) Wedding & Travel
The Big Day Bridal Fair - 1 to 7 October 2012
Plan your big day at the bridal fair with the best bridal and photography deals! Enjoy attractive banquet offers, special mattress promotions and more! Receive a Freebear ring pillow with concealed ring case with every purchase!

6) Riverview Hotel Singapore
"Romance By The River" Open House - 6 October 2012
Be at our 'Open House' on 6 October 2012. We will be featuring our latest Wedding and ROM themed-style set-ups. Be entertained by our invited wedding musicians as well as a chance to view stunning new wedding and evening gowns from Graceful Image. Our Catering Sales Team will be available to assist you with your enquiries or your customised wedding banquet needs.

7) InterContinental Singapore
InterContinental World of Weddings Showcase - 7 October 2012
Join us for our luxurious bridal open house and discover how we can create a truly unforgettable celebration for you. From opulent, lavish affairs to intimate, elegant celebrations, our wedding managers will be on hand to bring together personalised elements to create a stunning and magical wedding for you. Because at InterContinental Singapore, we don't just hold weddings, we create memories to last a lifetime. Admission is free.

8) Furama RiverFront, Singapore
Pretty In Pink Wedding Workshop - 7 October 2012
Join us at the Waterfall Lounge for our Pretty in Pink Wedding Workshop on 7 October 2012. Sign-up during our Wedding Workshop and enjoy perks such as complimentary tables for Jupiter, Mercury and Venus Package, free flow of Beer & Wine for both cocktail reception and dinner and many more. *Terms & conditions apply. Admission is Free!

9) Blissful Outdoor Wedding Show (BOWS)
Blissful Outdoor Wedding Show (BOWS) - 12 to 14 October 2012
Singapore’s largest outdoor wedding show is coming on 12 to 14 October 2012! Visit our beautiful, air-conditioned tent at Dhoby Ghaut Green (next to Dhoby Ghaut MRT) and get exclusive deals from over 40 quality wedding merchants! Best of all, you stand to win $1000 Cash rebates on Saturday and Sunday, with a minimum purchase of $500, plus a chance to win Grand Lucky Draw prizes worth $15,000.

10) Mandarin Orchard Singapore
Dream Weddings By Meritus 2012 - 13 October 2012
Mandarin Orchard Singapore presents the wedding showcase of spectaculars! Offering a one-stop solution, let our wedding consultants plan the most important event of your lives. Indulge in a buffet of signature dishes presented by our award-winning Executive Chinese Chef and do not miss out on our exclusive perks when you book your wedding banquet with us during our wedding showcase!

11) Hilton Singapore
Stylish Weddings 2012 - 13 October 2012
Discover new inspirations at our wedding showcase and sample the latest spread of our celebratory signature dishes presented by our Senior Chinese Chef. Join us and find out more about our exclusive offers - up to $6,000 savings including complimentary wines and discounts on your banquet bill!

12) Pan Pacific Orchard
Wedding Open House - 20 October 2012
Be one of the first 10 couples to sign up for a wedding package on 20 October 2012 and enjoy savings of S$50 per table. Book your wedding with Citibank credit card to enjoy an additional 2D/1N stay in our Pacific Club Suite and dinner for two at our signature restaurant - 10 at Claymore. Terms and conditions apply. Free admission for the first 50 couples to register with us.

13) Concorde Hotel Singapore
Wedding Workshop - 24 November 2012
Create your dream wedding with our wedding experts at our Wedding Showcase on Saturday, 24 November 2012 from 11am to 5pm. Enjoy exclusive perks when you book your wedding with us at the workshop! Admission is free.

Ad2013

Hi kpi,

Do you know when is the next wedding show/fair for Sheraton Towers and Mandarin Oriental? Am considering to book wedding lunch banquet for 2013/2014.

Thanks

kpi

Hi kpi,

Do you know when is the next wedding show/fair for Sheraton Towers and Mandarin Oriental? Am considering to book wedding lunch banquet for 2013/2014.

Thanks

Hi Ad2013, The next wedding show should be in April to May 2013.
If you have a specific date you are looking for, you could email both hotels to arrange for a inspection of the hotel ball room.

Do note that sheraton towers have arrange to fit 12 person per table.

shielacw

orchard hotel having wedding show on 16 dec, sunday. my church holds services there and I saw their banner, then registered with the hotel reception.

Dawnie87

Hi all, I'm Dawn Here. I just signed up for wedding dinner at Furama Riverfront Hotel during their workshop. For their Venus Ballroom which minimum 30tables at the price for weekday cause I took Friday. There is a lot of complementary things like free flow beer and wine for the whole dinner, 2 night stay in their suite and also 2hr camera roving during cocktail time. Due to personal reason I'm unable to have my wedding dinner on next yr end I have already paid $3000 deposit for it. So I'm wondering if anyone is interested in this hotel and I'm letting u gals to take over for jus $2000. Call me to know more detail for the complementary item for this wedding package. It's only for ppl who wants to get married on end of 2013. Call me at 93222551 or whatsapp me. Thanks.