Anyone hold their wedding at Holiday Inn Orchard? Can share with me your feedback?

Dhara

holiday inn orchard

anyone know the weekday dinner wedding banquet price for holiday inn orchard city centre singapore?

PinkPink

I also sign contract with holiday inn orchard. Our co-ordinator also vasanthi. So far I find she is quite fast in reply . Per harp u can SMS her more faster :)

laups

hi trina, i am having my wedding there end of this year. just had my food tasting. overall i would say the food is not bad 8/10 but the coordinator is kinda unresponsive sometimes. so unless you are a patient person if not think twice. because her slow response really gets me very frustrated sometimes:)

nastyaunty

I emailed them at the generic wedding banquet email I found online but they didn't even reply after 1 week. No acknowledgement etc, already left a bad impression about their service...

loveholic

I emailed them at the generic wedding banquet email I found online but they didn't even reply after 1 week. No acknowledgement etc, already left a bad impression about their service...

a week? that's kinda weird because i know HIOCC replies very fast. all of my friends and i got their reply within a day. their coordinator - Krystal - is even more efficient. she replies me almost immediately and there has been alot of raves about her on forums as well. hahaha. do you need her contact?

Nack

Hi loveholic, Im also looking at HIOCC wedding dinner. Do you have any review on the food or service?

foreverbliss

btbs, you can email to Krystal.lye@ihg.com , She is the business development manager in banquet sales. Very good service and very responsive! There is a Her World bridal show at Marina Square today till 9pm, She will be there the whole day.

katlsh

What is the latest price list for Holiday Inn lunch reception 2014?

Hi

Anyone has the latest price list for lunch reception at Holiday Inn city centre?
Thanks.