Bluebay Wedding

liana

Hi girls, I'm looking to have an overseas bridal photoshoot and saw bluebay at a wedding roadshow, do any of you girls have experiences with them? How are they like? :)

huien

good thing about bluebay which i heard from my friend is that they don't hardsell, you can keep a lookout for their roadshows to get a good deal. they are very patient, i went with my haojiemei to choose her wedding gown, she took almost 4 hours to choose her gowns haha. the coordinator was very nice also, she helped us to choose good gowns which suit my friend. love their gowns with the long train, look so fairytale-like. :) i think they are good for their taiwan shoots, if you want to go to taiwan and take photos with the beautiful scenery, bluebay is good. :)

ribena

saw bluebay at a suntec roadshow on sunday. Taiwan photoshoot and singapore AD wedding is about $3k +, which exclude GST. you really have to ask your SO to help you to be rational when making decision, because they will want to make you sign on the spot. Hotel and airfare not included, you have to pay yourself.

xiaoyan

hi all I'm a blue bay bride too signed for their PS but haven go for it yet.. no hard selling from them as mention^^ very friendly. you can go down to their shop at delfi orchard to take a look first. there will be a wedding coming in February, you can check out roadshows^^ cheers

ribena

any bluebay brides here? :)

hi xiaoyan, glad to hear u had a good experience with them, i was thinking of signing their taiwan photoshoot + AD. Saw your other posts that you'll get married in 2-3 years time, will you be going to try their gowns anytime soon yet? :)

xiaoyan

hi ribena:) hahas..i ardy try their gowns before..when the 1st time i visit their shop at delfi:) i asked their ad package and the ask me want to try and see their gowns 1st before considering their ad package. i was surprise by their service! :) i will be going down to meet my coordinator at the upcoming show after Chinese new year at suntec i think^^ however, i took the photoshoot package only. as their ad package do not provide alot of things like groom's suit father jacket all this.. their shop only have gowns. you may wait till the suntec show and see wad packages they offer as they are repackaging their package. in any ways, you can go down to their shop at orchard delfi 1st to see whether you like their style and gowns:) hope this information helps^^

ribena

thanks for the fast reply! :) hehe ok will go down and check out their gowns soon. for your AD you will be finding another bridal studio to do for you? that's such a good idea, can have the best of both worlds. :D btw you took up bluebay's taiwan ps or local ps? Thanks for all the help xiaoyan! :D:D

xiaoyan

hahas welcome:) ya AD i finding another bridal shop. cos taiwan don't have so much custom compared to singapore so there offers or AD not so attractive..bluebay handles only taiwan photoshoot cause their main shop is at taiwan, but they are offering the bintan route already i think from what i know.their range of gowns are quite limited but taiwan there has much more variety:) if you really going to sign..you can go roadshow find my co-ord call dora, say you jiayan friend, she might give better offers:)

lodok

Hello peeps,

can i check with you, their package 3k+ includes phototaking in tw as well as the gown on AD?

Thanks!

evilicious

I'm a BB bride :) Going for my PS this May.. I sign up my package last year.. Next week end, there will be a wedding festival fair @ Vivocity. And BB is taking part, for those who are interested, may take a look there :)

tipsystar

hihi,

does any1 knows where's their shopfront now? It used to be at cityhall capitol building but seems like the entire building is under reno..

please help!! thanks!