care to share some traveling tipss?

Rosebud

me and my husband are planning to go on southeast asian trip. care to share some nice places to check and traveling tips?

MsNona

Europe never gets old. It's the most romantic place to be especially for newlyweds. Consider that place dear.

shetravels

Just hav fun. Explore the place as much as u can and savor very moment with your hubby. Anywhere is romantic with your love anyway haha...

Erudite

Remember to stay safe always. Prioritize your safety wherever you plan to go. Many places now are not very safe, so make sure to stay in a good hotel with best security.

enjilicious

I would advise bringing spare batteries for your camera so you can take countless photos. love the south east asian scenery. it's so rich and lush!! You'll really enjoy :)

velvetTEDDY081

Always ask the locals for tips! They might help you find cheap good food too. Most commercialized travel itineraries often include pricey meal options you're better off finding an alternative for.

keepsakes001

Always exchange money prior to your trip coz you never know if there are any foreign exchange money shops nearby when you need it the most!

winnie_the_pooh

Search for online coupons for cheap discounts! There are travel sites out there which can offer you discounts on your expenses like accomodation, food, etc.

puppy_eyed22

Always, always - read up articles online on traveling safety and to-do's! Keep your passport with you always. And search for money conversion tips as well.