diamond ring

freisha

hi.. i think you might wanna check out fairy's inc at Delphi Orchard. They have really unique designs that would captivate any girl!

Cherissy

I got mine at josie gems, parkmall..It's a very small shop but their service is good.. Price is reasonable too...and their diamonds are all GIA certified as well..
you can ask them to source for the diamons specifications that you want..

samsmith

Inactive Member
Have you heard about Fascinating Diamonds. Search for fascinating diamonds who deals in diamond rings at an affordable price. I have heard that this website have 30 days return policy for diamond engagement rings, diamond wedding rings and other diamond related items.

skyic3

Inactive Member
Looking for gifts for ?
-Birthday
-anniversary
-weddings
-fun

Thinking to get a best gift for your friend/wife/marriage?
Best friend that you cared? thinking to buy a diamond as a gift?
Time to get a diamonds for your wife anniversary?
Time to get marriage, looking for the high end diamonds ring? as it's once in lifetime? going be with here for 1314?
Free to contact me @96892044. No harm contacting if you're interested
The retail shop at marina, I'll show you around, and there will be a assistance guild you if you have any question. doesnt matter buying or not. the important is it's whether if you like it so just feel free to contact me if you want to enquire about it. cheers! and all the best to anyone of you out there

Free to contact me @96892044. No harm contacting if you're interested
The retail shop at marina, I'll show you around, and there will be a assistance guild you if you have any question. doesnt matter buying or not. the important is it's whether if you like it so just feel free to contact me if you want to enquire about it. cheers! and all the best to anyone of you out there

Free to contact me if you are looking for a diamonds.
It's a high end diamond, there's no stock at the retail shop itself.
When you buy, then they make out. so you dun have to worries about ppl wear it before or not. it's totall brand new
able to customise what type of diamonds yourself as well

miyabi

Mine's a 0.5ct round solitaire,VS2 with blue fluorescence from GoldHeart. Had it reset to a halo-pave setting from Eclarity after a fren recommended the owner to me. Excellent workmanship!

samson smith

Mine's a 0.5ct round solitaire,VS2 with blue fluorescence from GoldHeart. Had it reset to a halo-pave setting from Eclarity after a fren recommended the owner to me. Excellent workmanship!

Very nice.....thanks for the advice of diamond ring...!!

miyabi

Gleewedding: it's up to ur personal preference.

But according to my frens in the jewelry & pawnshop business, the resell value of a fancy-cut diamond is actually the same, no difference as a round solitaire even tho u paid a whole lot for the fancy-cut.

Hope this info helps abit. But if u really adore fancy-cut diamond all ur life as a wedding ring, let nothing deter u!!! : )

TDN

diamonds and ring setting

try Blue Nile! we got a really good three stone knife edge from there