first step in choosing a wedding banquet

Mike1982

Hello, you are not too kan cheong. I lagi KAN CHEONG.
He only mention he is buying me ring this sat, and then i started to look around and trying to figure out what to prepare etc..
hahaha

better prepare early rather than leave it till the tail end...and end up having many stress

blurdolp

I wanted to start planning for 2014 wedding, coz I don't like to leave it to last minute, get more stress etc...

but HTB says I'm too kan cheong, I'm making him stress :(

so i'm doing the planning by myself 1st...make it easier for him i guess

btw, he hasn't propose to me yet...& he even ask me if proposal must have a diamond ring...LOL

Mike1982

I wanted to start planning for 2014 wedding, coz I don't like to leave it to last minute, get more stress etc...

but HTB says I'm too kan cheong, I'm making him stress :(

so i'm doing the planning by myself 1st...make it easier for him i guess

btw, he hasn't propose to me yet...& he even ask me if proposal must have a diamond ring...LOL

but i suppose taking small steps to plan is always better than leaving all till very late...stress build up + last min to activate any contingency plan etc...

i would rather have both BTB + HTB to do the planning together as part of bonding too...at least i am glad me and my fiancee r doing together...Also Can Strengthen Relationship too :p

jessangel

i planning in early 2015 also start planning already..so you are not kan cheong..
cos i think need to plan budget and make sure we got enough money when the time comes..so plan early is good..

HTB also havent propose but we already booked taiwan pre-wedding PS and AD BS..
after he propose and we can go to geomancer for auspicious dates and start looking around for banquets..
but i see the price of banquets increase so much yearly..feel a bit sian..haiz..marry later means more expensive..

blurdolp

i planning in early 2015 also start planning already..so you are not kan cheong..
cos i think need to plan budget and make sure we got enough money when the time comes..so plan early is good..

after he propose and we can go to geomancer for auspicious dates and start looking around for banquets..
but i see the price of banquets increase so much yearly..feel a bit sian..haiz..marry later means more expensive..

Ya I talked to my HTB so that he understands how I feel :) We will start to look for geomancer after the 7th mth, then look around for banquets & BS...
I think these 2 are the most headaches...too many choices.

my HTB has propose yet but we already went to buy the proposal ring :) :) I can see that he made alot of efforts to get the ring I really like.

YES! Everything is so expensive!

Mike1982

Ya I talked to my HTB so that he understands how I feel :) We will start to look for geomancer after the 7th mth, then look around for banquets & BS...
I think these 2 are the most headaches...too many choices.

my HTB has propose yet but we already went to buy the proposal ring :) :) I can see that he made alot of efforts to get the ring I really like.

YES! Everything is so expensive!

bear in mind tht the banquet pricing will be subject to yearly adjustment...so perhaps you and your partner have 1 place in mind already + the perks r ok for both of you = go for it and secure the dates early!

ppeanut

Its very important having a "intended date" to get married and booking the hotel that you want.
I fixed my wedding date pretty late and my dream hotel is booked on my wedding date.....bummer....

jeslyn1588

same same!! but i'm planning mine in mid-2014. :)

123janice

hi all,

my finance and I are looking for banquets now. we intend to have tea ceremony, ROM then lunch banquet tgt in a day. will this be too rush? any advice on this? thanks! =D

thetemptress

for this dilemma, since i'm not very knowledgeable about wedding planning, we hired a wedding planner so she was the one who contacted the companies, photographers, etc.