Highly recommended ROM Venue: The Blue Ginger!!!

katejere

Dear BTBs,

We have just held our ROM solemnization cum dinner at The Blue Ginger at Tanjong Pagar Road. My husband and I would like to express our heartfelt thanks to Mr Alan Foo, General Manager, Ms. Li Young, the Designer and of cos the team of The Blue Ginger of making our this lifetime event so unique and memorable.

The team at Blue Ginger has done a marvelous job!! Thumbs up, guys!! Our theme was HOT PINK and when we arrived at the restaurant, we were so satisfied of the decorations of our ROM venue which is located at Level 3 of Ginger Restaurant.

Once again, thank you Alan and Li Young for your thoughtful gestures and efforts in making our ROM venue so beautifully done up. We have made a right choice in choosing The Blue Ginger as our ROM venue!

The satisfied newlywed,
Kate & Jeremiah

stefan

I tried their food once at the ACM (Blue Ginger was catering) and it was really good, even though it was a buffet. =)

hppycute

Hi, I have the package, the coordinator event just send to me, anyone want the package info, please give me ur email address.

thanks
vonny tan

hiewliyoung

Dear BTBs,

We have just held our ROM solemnization cum dinner at The Blue Ginger at Tanjong Pagar Road. My husband and I would like to express our heartfelt thanks to Mr Alan Foo, General Manager, Ms. Li Young, the Designer and of cos the team of The Blue Ginger of making our this lifetime event so unique and memorable.

The team at Blue Ginger has done a marvelous job!! Thumbs up, guys!! Our theme was HOT PINK and when we arrived at the restaurant, we were so satisfied of the decorations of our ROM venue which is located at Level 3 of Ginger Restaurant.

Once again, thank you Alan and Li Young for your thoughtful gestures and efforts in making our ROM venue so beautifully done up. We have made a right choice in choosing The Blue Ginger as our ROM venue!

The satisfied newlywed,
Kate & Jeremiah

Thank you Kate & Jeremiah for the lovely message about us. We had so much fun planning the real HOT PINK theme for theme.

Cheers
Li Young
Freelance wedding/event stylists | photographer