Honeymoon on a cruise, advisable?

kimberlyfrance

My other option for a honeymoon is go on a cruise, maybe like royal carribean, is it advisable? as i've heard newly weds go to exotic places for honeymoon..
share please!

oistkat

i think if you want a laid back "staycation" as a honeymoon and get to experience beaches and cities from time to time, it could work for you.

kimberlyfrance

Yep were looking to go to exotic places instead of those malaysia kind.. were lookinh maybe bahamas.. why is it "staycation" ?? were also going to other country..

Yanling

i think 'staycation' because you don't have to travel by railway, plane etc. part of the experience comes from taking local transport, i feel.

kimberlyfrance

oh we can still do that.. i've checked that once the ship dock, we can tour the place! so i guess we can take the cruise and still see the country! :)

gizelle

yah sure! that's an awesome idea! :) don't forget to bring camera so you can take snapshots of the beautiful sunrise/sunset

deniseoh

Cruise honeymoon is a good idea as well whereby you are able to visit more than 1 country and is relaxing in the cruise too with holistic facilities

F1o19

which cruise company is good? i never been on cruise so i am not sure. royal carribean?
i heard that you have to q and fight for seat during meal time?