Jiemeis and Xiongdis

pinnpinn

haha issit? i've never seen any! think my friends are more boring. hahaah. i guess it will only look the same if all the jiemeis+xiongdis are onz enuff, and the choreographing is good. they copy the exact same moves!?

Not really. Cos it's kinda hard to do exactly the same stuff. It's fun, definitely. But u will really need a lot of rehearsals. If not, it will be kinda messy. And though some xiaodi and/or xiaomeis dont mind doing, you can see from their expressions that they are actually kinda paiseh to do such stuff infront of everybody. Haha

pinnpinn

i also facing such problem actually. I have 5 xiong-dis and 5 jie-meis.

The jiemei problem :-
Only 5 jiemeis. But the size is really S, M, L, XL and XXL. Initially i wanted to MTM dress for them. But....

Problem : The S & M size wanted to wear something nice and dont mind to wear sleeveless, tube dress & etc. The XL size lady wanted to wear something gaga. The XXL size lady say got too many fats. She wanted to wear dress that can cover her fats (which i could understand).

Now, my solution is... get them to wear their own fave dress. But all white. Sighh! I know it is not what i wanted. But i dont have a choice when different people gives me different expectation.

The XiongDi's Problem :-
Only 5 XiongDi's. But seriously they are not sporty enough loh! I dont understand why my htb wants them to be the XiongDi's. I can see that they machiam not very willing to do it leh. And when we casually talk about the dressing of the XiongDi's. I say "since you guys are from same school, why not u all wear school uniform?"... And i gana from one of them, say "Please lah! U wedding your problem. Dont make us doll up like a clown lah!"

Problem : If i can, i really wish to change the whole batch of XiongDi's! But i know i cant loh. It's my HTB's friend. I have no say. Sighh!!!

Cheesecake, your HTB have his reason in choosing his batch of XiaoDi(s), so in some way you must learn to respect them as they are/might be the closest friends of ur HTB. Not sure if your HTB will feel anything if u comment to him about how u feel towards his friends. I think secretly he might thinks that you are too demanding even though he appears to be alright? I guess it's about compromising stuff bah? I dont think ur HTB will comment about the Jie-meis you have?! If he's fine with the Jie Meis you want, you sld be fine with the Xiao Dis he want. Though they might not corporate.

Just my 2cents worth of view :) And hopefully ur troubles are solved now!

cheesecake

Cheesecake, your HTB have his reason in choosing his batch of XiaoDi(s), so in some way you must learn to respect them as they are/might be the closest friends of ur HTB. Not sure if your HTB will feel anything if u comment to him about how u feel towards his friends. I think secretly he might thinks that you are too demanding even though he appears to be alright? I guess it's about compromising stuff bah? I dont think ur HTB will comment about the Jie-meis you have?! If he's fine with the Jie Meis you want, you sld be fine with the Xiao Dis he want. Though they might not corporate.

Just my 2cents worth of view :) And hopefully ur troubles are solved now!

Hmm... In some way, you are true lah. My HTB didnt say that I'm demanding. He says that whatever i commented is somehow true (that his xiongdi's has attitude problem and somehow arrogant). But he says that he dont have much close friends. And if he wanna change, he oso sorta difficult, becos the invitation (ask them to be the xiongdi) already out. If now he wanna change xiongdi also very difficult to say.

I know la. I compromise lo. My HTB also says the same.

Floren

Try to bear with it ba. I believe he can understand how you feel from the way he commented. Is he able to talk to his xiong di's to try to help you out? Maybe you can try asking him to ask his xiongdis to do the things you need help you with instead of you asking them directly? I think if your HTB ask them instead they might *obediently* comply since they are his close friends afterall.

cheesecake

Try to bear with it ba. I believe he can understand how you feel from the way he commented. Is he able to talk to his xiong di's to try to help you out? Maybe you can try asking him to ask his xiongdis to do the things you need help you with instead of you asking them directly? I think if your HTB ask them instead they might *obediently* comply since they are his close friends afterall.

The thing is... my HTB is a VERY obedient boy. hahahahahahahhaas~!!! Problem lehhhh~!!!

kimchoo

cheesecake: that's why you are marrying him mah! his personality makes him the good husband for you ;)

about the glee thing, yeah i guess unless your entire troop of jie meis and xiong dis are already dancers, it will be hard to do the exact same move as the show itself. but still muz applaud their efforts in doing the performance for the wedding! :)

pastelpink

sian la if the jiemeis and xiongdis give problems lor...wedding already so stress wat for need to deal with more problems

pinnpinn

There are those where you dress simple but still nice? like a similar colour shirt with jeans/pants. By shirt I meant like button-up shirts not tees. No offence to all BTBs, but I think those brothers/sisters that merely wear red/pink/whatever colour tees with jeans/pants/skirts looked really weird! Actually those tee-shirt like material (cotton?) and everyone wears the exact same shade. I think its equivalent to clown as well luh. in my opinion.

Cheesecake, i think sometimes the brothers might not meant what they say luh. maybe they just cant correctly express themselves. I guess you need more communication with them! Cos the tone in which you/they speak to you might cause unnecessary misunderstanding that you might not want.

Tenshi

u will feel lagi sian when people says "your wedding is your problem. dont make us dress like a clown".

Urgh!

poor cheesecake ... if they really say that .... I will get angry too.. aiya if they like that hor then simple lah spend more money on yourself better then ask them to wear t shirt and jeans lor. it will also look nice la.

i have ever see one that the brothers and sisters wearing white polo t and blue jeans the out come also nice.

kimchoo

hmm..depends on the style of wedding u want ba. jeans and polo tees will be nice too! especially in singapore weather, that helps them to stay cool! :)

sweetluv

I think when it comes to jiemeis and xiongdis, you will see who your true friends are in willing to spend the time and make your wedding really memorable. of course you will have to do the same for them too, haha