Kids' Bedroom

roundabout

incorporate his/her favorite cartoon character in the room.. bed sheet, blanket, pillow cases.. in that way, your kid will be able to sleep tight :D

bearbear

have a study table for your kids, and make it look cute so they will be interested to review their lessons.

rejoyce

hmm it's nice to have a carpet for them so they can play on the floor. alternatively, you can have rubber mats.

saccharine

Make it look colorful and friendly for your kids. its also nice to add tables, bookshelves and other fixtures that promotes learning. :)

njerlyn

I think you can buy those light switch stickers. Saw them on sale at kwerkee some time back. My friend's kids room have those as well. I think it's cute.. maybe instead of the normal lights you can use the kids light from Philips or even those at IKEA. Not sure carpet will be a good idea cos of static and it attracts allergen especially if your kids have sensitive nose it's not really advisable. But yeah, pads or rubber mats will be nice. :)

loveyou

add a little bit of his or her favorite cartoon character or add some vibrant colors and designs that will stimulate his or her imagination

levywill32178

Definitely make it light, and creative. I think it helps with the kid's growth because that is where he spends most of his childhood in. So make the most of that opportunity and fill it with positive energy and creativity.

crystalbliss

I suggest that you go for wallpapers instead of paints for the walls.. So it would be easier to remove and change when our child outgrows the design of the walls. As of now, try cartoon characters as your kid's bedroom wallpaper.

lixinyee

Hi TS, have you visited Houzz - http://www.houzz.com/photos/kids? You'd be able to find many many ideas there =)

modern-kids.jpg

earlgrey

Other than the decorations itself, I think it's important also to consider the safety of the furniture being in the room. Sharp edges and corners is a no-no. :)

lovehearts

ask your kid about his favorite color and cartoon character. you can also ask for his ideas about the design since it'll be his room. :)