Area: City Hall
Capacity: 50 - 150 persons

Singapore Botanic Gardens – Burkill Hall
Area: Tanglin
Capacity: 1 - 350 persons

The Legends at Fort Canning
Area: Dhoby Ghaut
Capacity: 30 - 700 persons

This is very helpful. Thanks for posting this!

pretty bride

Hey kittymeow,

I just had my ROM at il Lido's outdoor deck! you can check it out! very romantic!

Also, do you guys have recommendations for some hotels for a banquet for my wedding next year?

kimchoo

Wow...sounds very lovely! are the costs going to be very much different from a hotel or a restaurant? we have this impression that these more "special" venues will also cost very "special"...hahah

poshberries

Try Labrador National Park, it is very near Pasir Panjang area. A small & narrow road will bring in. At the park, the whole stretch is a beach, newly renovated coast where people can have picnics etc. Many people like to take photos there because there are many old structures like worldwar 2 buildings left over for attractions and memoire purposes. I have even seen a couple who found this "secret" place and took extremely nice and vintage pics from the war site. It is really memorable and unique. Check it out and I wish I cld find this venue for a nice PS as well. Hope this helps. Cheers!

geraldineyap

sounds like a very lovely place to take vintage-styled photos! i think a lot of couples appreciate the interesting outdoor locations but sadly, these locations are like fast disappearing in the rapidly changing/ developing urban landscape of singapore!

pretty bride

yea i guess it depends on what kind of style you're going for. Labrador sounds great for a vintage, back-to-the-past kind of vibe. you can also check out the railway tracks (near sunset way) for more vintage style photos! my photos at il lido were great, with the sea and the vast golf course as the background and the pretty table settings all around, but they were more classy, elegant photos with a touch of sweetness. :) now im considering taking another set with a vintage theme!

shopperholic

Retro-Themed photography style seems quite a good idea. But must be careful not to overdo it otherwise will end up looking very old-fashioned! Anyone has any photos with this vintage theme for reference?

kiki

Hey kittymeow,

I just had my ROM at il Lido's outdoor deck! you can check it out! very romantic!

Also, do you guys have recommendations for some hotels for a banquet for my wedding next year?

Hi pretty bride,
Do you mind to share your package? Thanks