Recommended Renovation contractor

hanachiaki

Hey everyone! Anyone knows any good renovation contractor that is not too expensive but good?

I was thinking of having a walk in wardrobe in of the rooms. Any suggestions please?

britney

hi hanachiaki. haven't worked with any renovation contractor yet.but i think there are websites in which you can post your job for contractors in Singapore to find :)

happyhappy

im looking for one too. Im planning to renovate my bathroom and kitchen.. looking for one that isnt too expensive...

crystalbliss

try googling it hana.. you can find so many singapore contractors with their contact numbers and reviews from customers. from their, you'll be able to compare prices and abilities in doing the job. :)

hamburgergirl

Hi, I do know of a friend who does renovation work/carpentry works.
I have visited their facebook page before for their workmanship.
I also noticed that they provide 3D sketches as value-added service .
Link is as follows:
https://www.facebook.com/ValiancyEnterprise
I will actually consider seeking for their help in renovating my house once it's ready in time to come!
Their prices are quite competitive actually.

Pm me for contract if you're interested!

fION88

Few months back, I got my keys to my new 5-room HDB and was hunting for reliable renovation contractors to do up my apartment. Needless to say, I had a hell of of a time running around like a mad woman. Lots of time spent, and wasted as well of course.

Through a good friend of mine, she referred me to http://bestrenovation.sg/lp/indexv1.html

I received 15 quotations to suit my budget from different renovation companies in less then 24-hours! Cool! It's totally free and non-obligatory.

Herself and her pals had all used this website to source for renovation quotes and packages for their home renovation.

The interior design and renovation professionals listed here are all reputable experts with many years of valuable experience.

Instead of wasting my time searching and making calls to multiple companies, I just simply fill up my requirements here and voila!