Reviews on Pan Pacific Orchard?

perppz

Anyone tried doing wedding lunch (for friends) and dinner (for relatives) on the same day?

I had the same thought initially, but i think its rather stressful and taxing. Im sure you'd like to spend time with your friends and not rush off to another dinner function. LOL :)

perppz

I also signed up wz them during their open house :)

We had signed up with pan pacific orchard. They have max up to 12 tables ballroom.

:) Congrats! when are your weddings? Mine is than a month and is held there. I thought i was becoming a bridezilla :blushing: But i really freaked out and was annoyed that it didnt quite turn out to be what i was expecting.... :)

ldly2105

Hihi, I'm also looking at Pan-Pacific Orchard for my banquet next year.. any advices or experience to be shared? We are comparing between Pan-Pacific Orchard, Mandarin Oriental and Sheraton Towers. Need some good advice :)

mangosteen123

Wedding Lunch-Pan Pacific Orchard

Mmm :unsure: I'm seriously considering Pan Pac Orchard for my wedding lunch due to size, but am unsure of the quality of food. They charge for food tasting .... and read a review that was not so positive. Need help!!!:w00t: