Romantic Life (Taiwan)

evelyn82

Hi, anyone signed up with Romantic Life from TW? I will be going to taiwan for my bridal shoot in june. Would like to find out more about their photographers and location. It will be good if people who have signed up with them before can recommend some good photographers for us =)

Thanks!

oreo

hi evelyn, congrats on your wedding! where was their roadshow? the last one i saw was by another tw boutique at iluma.. every time i go iluma seems like there is a bridal roadshow haha. :D what was the package they gave you?

corliss_25

Hi all, im also looking at oversea pre wedding photography packages. However, i am postulating if the price will be cheaper if we were to do it in Singapore? Cause if we take the photograpy oversea, we will still have to rent/buy the gown for local customary dinner. Please assist. Thank you.

missylis

hi evelyn, congrats on your wedding! i have not heard of romantic life, hope any brides here who signed up with them can help. :)

hi corliss, there are taiwan bridal boutiques which can offer you their gowns for purchase from their taiwan shops at affordable prices. since they are situated in taiwan, the gowns are pretty affordable. you can read a thread from a bride here from NAZA (http://www.perfectweddings.sg/forums/naza-taiwan-83/) she managed to get an offer to buy their gowns at taiwan for about $1.5k for 3 gowns. hope this helps! :)

starbursts

hi evelyn, I'll be going to TW for my photoshoot with romantic life around end March! i'll let you know if my photographer is good =)

Missykirei

Hi ! Any bride here has done ps in Taiwan with romantic life alrdy ? Actually me n htb were attracted to their photos at a roadshow in suntec .. Had placed a deposit as well (nt sure wanna commit to this bs package anot
cos haven't done enough homework ) .. went back see their photos again on their web n found tt the actual photos they have taken differs so much from those they use for their portfolio at the roadshow .. Thinking of just waste the deposit rather then taking the risk ... Any advise anyone?

tracylim

Hi Missykirei, welcome! :) I havent really heard much about romantic life though i had friends who have gone to Taiwan for their PS and the pics looked beautiful! How much deposit did you place? Maybe you can ask them who was the photographer who took the shots for their portfolio and whether can you request for that photographer. Hope that helps!

lovepeg

hi evelyn, I'll be going to TW for my photoshoot with romantic life around end March! i'll let you know if my photographer is good =)

Hi Starbursts,

Hope you have fun @ Taiwan. How is the photos?
My bf's frenz sign pre wed shoot with Romantic Life too. They seem satisfied
with the photos. Hope your are fine. =)

elisa1984

Recently I have signed up a Taiwan Romantic Life Wedding Photos Package (SGD1662). I have paid 60% (SGD1000) as deposit. I am now selling it at SGD1000(negotiable) because I changed my plan to take my wedding photos at local. The expiry date is 5 years started from 22.5.2011.

for more details, u can email me at puppiswoof@hotmail.com. Thank you :)

Bundlesofjoy

Hi there, anyone can share their experience having a photoshoot with Romantic Life. Was at their road show, looks really sweet. But really concern if it will blow our budget lor.
Can share what are the additional cost other than the package? Thanks in adv...

jacksparrows

Taiwan RomanticLife wedding photography package for sale

I've paid a deposit of RM1500 for this package.
Selling it at RM1100 now.
You just need to pay a balance of RM3388 to the bridal shop.

Package includes:
-outdoor and indoor photography
-40 photos with edited design in large album - 10X12"
-every set of chosen photo will have laminated UV resistance and soft copy
-20" by 24" canvas photo with frame
-3 dresses for bride (all range including VIP range can be chosen) dresses
-2 standard suit for groom
-all ornaments, accessories, hair styling and make up included
-free hand bouquet

Items I have negotiated for:
-additional 1 magazine style album
-additional 1 page of thumbnail pictures in the album
-upgrade to a better quality scratch proof album
-upgraded the album cover to scratch proof quality
-400 pieces of thank you card
-signature book
-100 wedding invitation cards
-extra 1 gown at no extra cost (=3 gowns they provide + 1 free gown = 4 gowns)

Total price RM 4888 (offer during their first visit to Penang to promote their company)

*Original price was SGD3888, about RM7000 when they launched the package in Singapore.

Call/ SMS 6.012.4888.045 if interested

jollybee

congrats on your upcoming wedding. i think signing up with them was a very good decision. the prices were affordable and while we were on a budget, the quality of the items and the service are not compromised.