Should the parents of bride and groom sit together at VIP table?

ling82

depend on both parent and table size ... cuz some hotel provide 20 people round table for vip table ...

as for some i went is seperate both ... the bride n groom sit with groom side
while another vip for bride parent , silbling n relative .. as ther 2 vip

u can discuss if both side parent is ok to sit together ..

Iloveyou

I tink it's more common for the huge 20pax VIP table nowadays as Brides will get to sit and enjoy with her own side of family members as well. And it doesn't make it seem like the bride have "left to join a new family" but now this joyous occasion have joint 2 families into 1 :)

Mike1982

I tink it's more common for the huge 20pax VIP table nowadays as Brides will get to sit and enjoy with her own side of family members as well. And it doesn't make it seem like the bride have "left to join a new family" but now this joyous occasion have joint 2 families into 1 :)

is it?

my upcoming one...think the most venue can accommodate is bigger table to fit in headcount of 12 for each of the VIP table.

jeany

my parents and parents-in-law did not seat together in one table. they have separate tables for each.

mehmeh

I think you should discuss it with both sides of parents and also make sure that they are comfortable with each other!! :)

akmetr84

Should the parents of bride and groom sit together at VIP table

I apologise, but I suggest to go another by.

shanza

I think they should, they have the right and after the bride and groom most important personalities of wedding ceremony

QueenBelle

It depends on the table arrangement but most of the weddings I attended both parents have different table. They have their family table on the right side while the bride's parents are in the left side table.