Anyone have 2 wedding bands?

june1985

Hi,

I like to check if it is okay to have 2 wedding bands.

My Hubby and I already ROM on June 2009. We already got our wedding bands for ROM. The wedding bands we are wearing now got a lot of scatches and is not shinning anymore.

We wanted to buy a new wedding bands for our Chinese wedding next year Sept and I notice that Photographer will take close up of the wedding bands when taking pre-wedding photos.

Does anyone have 2 wedding bands? Care to share why you have 2 wedding bands? :D

Thanks

magicdust

can you send the bands for polishing?
that is suppose to remove some scratches.. but im sure if it'll remove the engravings as well.

astutekitty

Hi June1985

I came across a magazine showing 2 rings + 1 proposal ring and they are like an item ... of cos the width of the ring is not very thick, just a thin line ... 1 champagne colour 1 white gold and 1 proposal ring ...

However, I think you should keep to the original wedding band ... as I think wedding band no matter how bad it is, it is still your first wedding bands ... if you buy another set, its of different timing and different memories ...

For Pre-Wedding shoot, if they forcus lots on your ring, I will think its a waste of shot, because they are not cheap, so paying $xx amount for a pair of ring and a pair hands? Seems abit waste ...

I have my pre-wedding shoot with my proposal ring on ... but of cos at that time no wedding band yet.

When photo taking, i can still see my proposal ring but not super focus, as I told them the style of shoot i want ... like no 2 black shadow, or only see a pair of legs or arms without our face ...

Hope the above can help you decide on getting more than 1 pair of wedding band. :) These are just my opinions. ^^

sweettips

i think it's alright to have 2 wedding bands so that they can alternately play. it would be great if each band have different genres. :)

thehookbox

hmm i only got my htb one wedding band, but he got me a promise ring, and a bridal ring set (which is the engagement ring and wedding band).

thehookbox

i'm not that sure which store he got the bridal ring set thou... but he got it from his side, USA... that's what i know.