Is it too early?

Xiaostarrie

Hi people!

I'm quite me to the forum..
Just wanna ask if it's too early to plan for my wedding on 7/7/2013?
I'm feeling abit kiasu cos it's double dates.
Hahahaha, please advise!!

melaniexin

For the HOT date, it nvr be too early for planning especially if you are worried that the date will be taken up by other couples. You also have more time to do some survey before make ur selection for wedding venue. Better than last min.

netta

hahaa.. hey you are not too early.. my wedding date is most likely dec 2013 and i have already started planning.
Anyway i always believe, why don't plan early, then nearing the dates u can just relax, instead of 'chionging' :)

jerlin

wahh mine in jun2013.. but i cant find a list of banquet price for 2013.. does anyone have? can share?

Xiaostarrie

Yea, bluemeilz! Where did you book?

I'm having a site inspection with Holiday Inn Atrium and Amara tomorrow!!
So very excited!!

Tenshi

Plan as early as possible ... I plan mine 1.5 yrs before and took my pre wedding one year ahead hahahah

yongshuting

Do plan early, I am planning for my Sept 2013 wedding but most of my short-listed hotels already have the choice date booked =(
Now am scorcing for alternatives...

Mike1982

Hi people!

I'm quite me to the forum..
Just wanna ask if it's too early to plan for my wedding on 7/7/2013?
I'm feeling abit kiasu cos it's double dates.
Hahahaha, please advise!!

mines' in oct 2013...but the homework really need to start early...with a date in mind, you can work out some rough maths with your partner on the headcount that both of you r estimating to be invited as hotels/venues will need to have a rough number before they can see whether to take you up or not...

Mike1982

and also i was advised/informed tht best is book the JP early, don't take the chance especially if you want to secure the usual choice (s) of popular JPs