Vera Wang Gown

centralparkflo

Hi there,

I have a beautiful Vera Wang Wedding Gown on sale for $4,850 only. Original price was $9,028.

2010 Spring Collection
Model: Didi in Ivory
Size: Between 2-4
Height: 1.71m

Excellent condition. Superb value for a stunning Vera Wang. Price negotiable.

Email: centralparkflo@gmail.com to view gown. I don't check visit forum often. Thank you.

centralparkflo

Hi there,

I have a beautiful Vera Wang Wedding Gown on sale for $4,850 only. Original price was $9,028.

2010 Spring Collection

Email: centralparkflo@gmail.com to view gown. I don't check visit forum often. Thank you.

centralparkflo

Hi there,

2010 Spring Collection

Email: centralparkflo@gmail.com to view gown. I don't check visit forum often.

Thank you.

gyselle

I am looking at pre-selling my Vera Wang Toga dress. The dress is from her White by Vera Wang collection VW351010. The dress will be available after 1 Dec 2011.

I will be wearing it for my wedding and will be wearing it for a few hours during my ceremony.

Dress details as below -

Size 6
Measurements

Colour - ivory
Bust - 35
Waist - 28 1/2
Hips - 38 1/2

I am 164cm tall and will be wearing 4 inch heels on that day.

Also included is the ivory crystal sash (VW370001) to complete the look.
Selling it for S$1500.

krispykrem

Hi gyselle, I'm interested in your dress. Could you please send pics of the gown and your final asking price to cartiergirlhk@gmail.com? I'm not sure if the dress can be altered..is that possible? I have not tried any VW dresses so far but size wise i guess shd be ok.

Thanks!

16763]I am looking at pre-selling my Vera Wang Toga dress. The dress is from her White by Vera Wang collection VW351010. The dress will be available after 1 Dec 2011.

I will be wearing it for my wedding and will be wearing it for a few hours during my ceremony.

Dress details as below -

Size 6
Measurements

Colour - ivory
Bust - 35
Waist - 28 1/2
Hips - 38 1/2

I am 164cm tall and will be wearing 4 inch heels on that day.

Also included is the ivory crystal sash (VW370001) to complete the look.
Selling it for S$1500.[/QUOTE]

centralparkflo

Hi there,

I have a beautiful Vera Wang Wedding Gown on sale for $4,000. Original price was $9,028.

2010 Spring Collection

Excellent condition - worn for few hours only. Available now. Superb value for a stunning Vera Wang. Price negotiable.

Jennyda