Wedding Band

rain.bow

Do people usually wear the wedding band and the diamond ring together? I quite like rose gold.. but my diamond ring is in whitegold.. Wonder if it will clash if I get a rosegold one..

Jiemin

i did soo kee!

personally we tried to look for wedding bands that did not have any diamonds because we wanted to keep it simple. the outlet at tampines was good,...friendly service staff who were helpful and were not pushy:>

We got ours from Soo Kee too.

Soo Kee and love & Co had the best design so far. However the most important is both the groom and bride must love their rings since they are wearing it almost every day.

Guide always stated that wedding band should brought around 3 months before wedding but it is always hard to get bands that is suitable for both.

For my case, our date is still a long way to go, however its really rare to find a design that suit both of us and represent us. I do not want to stuck in a wedding band because that is the best design I can find during the season.

rain.bow

We got ours from Soo Kee too.

Soo Kee and love & Co had the best design so far. However the most important is both the groom and bride must love their rings since they are wearing it almost every day.

Guide always stated that wedding band should brought around 3 months before wedding but it is always hard to get bands that is suitable for both.

For my case, our date is still a long way to go, however its really rare to find a design that suit both of us and represent us. I do not want to stuck in a wedding band because that is the best design I can find during the season.

Why don't you try customizing your wedding bands? That way, you can design what you want.. and you have lots of time to choose a design..

shipei

Hi rain.bow!

1 tip is to go window-shopping and look thrgh different wedding bands, most imptly is to try them!
That was what my HTB did for my proposal ring before he went to a private jeweler :)

As for our wedding bands, we're going to customize it, and may have it in rosegold too!
Mine will be wearing seperate from my proposal ring...

rain.bow

Hi rain.bow!

1 tip is to go window-shopping and look thrgh different wedding bands, most imptly is to try them!
That was what my HTB did for my proposal ring before he went to a private jeweler :)

As for our wedding bands, we're going to customize it, and may have it in rosegold too!
Mine will be wearing seperate from my proposal ring...

Yup! I've been window shopping alot to get some ideas..

Btw, just to share with you girls, some other interesting ways to wear the wedding band with your engagement ring.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 27

rain.bow

The "2 in 1" ring looks too complicated to me though.. I prefer something like this..

But I'm don't know if it would be weird if I wear this together with me engagement ring as it is in whitegold..

shipei

JannPaul's the best!

Haha... My proposal ring was from them... Thus getting our customized bands from them too!

They have got the best and most sincere before, during and after sales service!

rain.bow

JannPaul's the best!

Haha... My proposal ring was from them... Thus getting our customized bands from them too!

They have got the best and most sincere before, during and after sales service!

I bought my engagement ring from them too!! Yeah, I their service was excellent and they were very transparent about their diamonds. Learnt alot of things from them too..
I've been recommending them to my friends and colleagues.

I'm planning to customize my wedding band with them too.. Are you getting yours from them as well? I want to have my wedding band fitting perfectly with my engagement ring when I wear them together. But my engagement ring's band is tapered towards the diamond, where the top part gets thinner.. So if the wedding band is straight, there would be a small gap when I wear them together.. Don't know if you get what I mean..

shipei

Yup! Getting from them too... :)

But our wedding's quite sometime away, with our photoshoot happening around May the earliest...
Thus, we're still getting ideas from here and there!

When's your big day?

Totally understand how you feel as my setting isn't a typical straight ones too :)
I'm thinking of wearing my proposal ring on the middle finger, and the band on the fourth.

rain.bow

Yup! Getting from them too... :)

But our wedding's quite sometime away, with our photoshoot happening around May the earliest...
Thus, we're still getting ideas from here and there!

When's your big day?

Totally understand how you feel as my setting isn't a typical straight ones too :)
I'm thinking of wearing my proposal ring on the middle finger, and the band on the fourth.

Oh.. do share your final design with me! This would help me get some idea as well :)
We're still trying to finalize the exact date.. but its going to be around the end of next year.. We're frantically trying find a venue we like, that doesn't exceed our budget.. But most of the places I like have been booked already.. Didn't realize that we were suppose to book so early... haiz...

ClaudiaC

Hihi! Just discovered there's a wedding band topic here too! I have yet to decide on my wedding ring design yet though.. haha

MeGal

Oh.. do share your final design with me! This would help me get some idea as well :)
We're still trying to finalize the exact date.. but its going to be around the end of next year.. We're frantically trying find a venue we like, that doesn't exceed our budget.. But most of the places I like have been booked already.. Didn't realize that we were suppose to book so early... haiz...

I also am trying to find a wedding band that fits my proposal ring and will also suit my HTB. But it's difficult! I think I will need to customise.

@rain.bow - most hotels will probably be booked, so I have been told. i am trying to go to unconventional venues because my wedding date will be sometime in October.

Glitzger

Got my engagement ring from JannPaul too... But will probably buy off the shelf for wedding bands as I don't really have a design in mind to customise and am also afraid the outcome may not look good on my finger or my bf's.. Looked at Lee Hwa's Furer Jacot wedding bands and thought they look gorgeous..but after trying, I feel that it's too fat on my finger.. (not to mention the price is crazily expensive) Haha... Currently looking at Love & Co's bands...definitely more affordable and plenty of choices too.. Went to see Soo Kee as well as Goldheart...but so far nothing that really stands out for us... Or make me go 'yes, this is the one!'.. Not sure where else I can go browse... Any suggestions?