Wedding gown for sale (with photos)

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member Shyanne is on a distinguished road
    Perfect Points
    View Wedding Profile

Thumbsup Wedding gown for sale (with photos)

Hello all,

I changed my mind with this dress and decided to go for a completely different design altogether so I'm keen to sell off the dress.

It's an A-Line gown with appliqué sleeves. Sequins on the sleeve and bodice. The skirt portion is of satin. The dress features a zip closure with false buttons. It will fit a UK 10. The current measurements are as follows:

Bust: 87cm

Waist: 74cm

Hips: 91cm

Shoulder to Shoulder: 42cm

Hollow to Floor without shoes: 140cm

Colour: Ivory

If you want, you can take it to the tailor (I can recommend a fantastic one to you) to remove the sleeves and make this into a strapless gown as illustrated in one of the pictures attached.

I'm happy to let this go at $150 (negotiable, if you are keen I am willing to let this go lower) and will throw in the matching petticoat for the dress.

Interest brides can contact me via SMS at 82180663. I'll even deliver it to your place.
    Attached Images