Wedding at One Degree 15

galaxy

ooh. that's too small. i want to hold my solemnization their too but i have 80+ pax with me. i guess i'll just have to check out other places soon. :/

jollybee

hello. can anyone share the package details, service and food at degree one 15? i checked them out and i want to hear some reviews about them. :)

iamgracey

I was planning to hold my rom there but got stood up by the coordinator. We arranged to be there on a fri, and when we are there, other people didn't want to serve us cos we were already under this coordinator. And this coordinator whom told me to go there at 3pm wasn't in sight, she was at a meeting and her colleagues said not sure what time she's going to be done. Now, I wonder why she schedule such a time if she knows there's a meeting. We waited there for at least an hour or so, despite having a busy schedule. Then I asked her colleagues if she can show us around instead, basically it's the same as me walking around on my own cos they didn't want to give us any details. In the end we left without asking anything, and since then, our said coordinator never even reply us with any follow up email. I had a friend who had the same experience as me.