Menses on Actual Day or Photoshoot?

meilingg

Hello brides,

Suddenly this question pop into my mind.

What if our menses come on the PS day or AD? It definitely going to spoil our mood... Anyway to prevent it?

PrincessCrystal

Hello brides,

Suddenly this question pop into my mind.

What if our menses come on the PS day or AD? It definitely going to spoil our mood... Anyway to prevent it?

haha... go and see doctor and ask for pills to push back the menses. the doctor will ask why so just say you be getting married on what date and say you don't want this to spoil your mood and keep on going toilet to change pad.

meilingg

haha... go and see doctor and ask for pills to push back the menses. the doctor will ask why so just say you be getting married on what date and say you don't want this to spoil your mood and keep on going toilet to change pad.

hahaha! thank you!
But will it affect my next month cycle?

rainbow

i have a big headache about this also. When menses come it's not only the blood, it's the cramps that i worry about more. Although i'm also scared later the blood leak onto my wedding dress LOL! last time when i ate Diane 5 (pill given by doc- for regulating hormones and anti-pregnancy also) my cramps were spread out through 1 week, then keep spotting.. lol.

Anyways thanks princesscrystal for the tip.. probably will go visit him again and get a pill for it. :D

PrincessCrystal

i have a big headache about this also. When menses come it's not only the blood, it's the cramps that i worry about more. Although i'm also scared later the blood leak onto my wedding dress LOL! last time when i ate Diane 5 (pill given by doc- for regulating hormones and anti-pregnancy also) my cramps were spread out through 1 week, then keep spotting.. lol.

Anyways thanks princesscrystal for the tip.. probably will go visit him again and get a pill for it. :D

no worries! u can tell the doctor about the pills that u have eaten before and it gives u that spotting and cramps. try to ask him for other pills that won't coz this if not u would have dry clean the gown before returning it back to them. dry cleaning of gown is not cheap.

rojak

yar i thought about it too.. i will definitely ask the doc for pills for AD.. forgot about photoshoot! thanks for reminding! :) though it would be a little odd, telling the doc i want to take pills coz i am going to take photos. hahaha

there are 2 kinds of pills -- one that brings forward the menses (so you take 2 weeks before, and have the menses a week before), the other delays the menses until you stop taking the pill. My doc usually recommends the first one, because there is then no risk of you forgetting your pills and THAT'S IT! might be better too, coz delaying the menses will result in continued water retention..

after I took the pills last time, it took me quite long to get back my regular cycle. my menses became quite erratic for ~1 year! there were more cramps etc too.. guess my body is just not too good at adjusting to sudden changes in hormonal levels. hope you girls don't experience that too

meilingg

I hate cramps too! Will end up have mood swings haha.

My menses quite irregular... Especially during this period when I'm undergoing stress. It can delays near to 2 months...

PrincessCrystal

whenever i am going for a holiday trip and sometimes the menses would come during my trip, i would go to the doc at least 3-4 days before my menses and get the pills and tell doc i going holiday so wanna push back my menses. he would give the pills without asking much and tell me the direction of taking it.

flyerkiss

Hi ladies, I am pretty worried about this too as I forecast that my first day will probably come during my photoshoot. Initially I thought of postponing the PS as I am the kind who will suffer from cramp and bloatedness. Thanks for the advice and I might consider going to doc to get the pill. Ehh, there is no off-the-shelf for these pills?

rojak

Hi ladies, I am pretty worried about this too as I forecast that my first day will probably come during my photoshoot. Initially I thought of postponing the PS as I am the kind who will suffer from cramp and bloatedness. Thanks for the advice and I might consider going to doc to get the pill. Ehh, there is no off-the-shelf for these pills?

there isn't any off the shelf that i know of. think is all administered by the doctor. i've tried asking guardian and i know they don't sell. probably only can get from docs.

it's not expensive.. just a few dollars if you're taking a single cycle

starryz

Try not to take those pills too often, they are not v good to the hormones as they disrupt the menses cycle. Once is fine i guess..

anniesfaith

sotong, u so zun ar! give me 4 nos. i go buy 4D. haha....

u must be feeling very sian now...

If come liao hor, nothing can stop de la.

Haiss... i think i oso need to do precautionary. Because... my PS is on 2nd June. And normally my menses will be around 5th. If it comes early, sure die.