Digio Bridal

snowy

hello dearies, so happy to be getting married soon! Anyone tried di gio bridal? How's it like? Appreciate advice on them, thank you! :)

yunyun

hi dear, I was from DiGio. the selection is quite ok, better than quite a few boutiques which usually have limited selection. I chose them because i spotted a wedding dress i fell in love with at first sight, that kind of ruled out all the other boutiques haha. Men's suits selection are quite good too, managed to find something me and my hubby liked. you need to indicate what are the necessary things you MUST have, like car and driver for your Actual Day, then see what price they can offer you.

my wedding package was around $3500+, which included Actual Day gown and suit rental, bouquet, car decor, wedding day makeup+hair, photography, and an extra suit rental for my dad.

ribena

di gio and rico-a-mona are sister companies, from what i know. i had two friends who went to di gio, their packages were quite different LOL. i think it is really customized to what you need. two people going to the same company can have such a big package difference.

snowy

hi gals, thanks for the reviews. :)

One of the bridal shops with nice and beautiful gowns! Too bad, I made my choice with another bridal shop. (lolz)

haha yes, i feel that their gowns are very unique, one of the few boutiques which i went to and i feel that way. but SO and i are quite torn between Di Gio and La Vie, not sure which one to choose so hoping that i can find a clear winner in terms of service and post sales. You know how before buying you are treated like princess then after that things change. :)

poshberries

I know what you meant. Well, not to worry so much about their services now, what matters most is to find the dream gown you will be looking for. To be very honest, almost any bridal shop sure has a few pcs of nice or unique gowns to your delight but most importantly, you need to identify the right gown which your eyes are looking at it so much and your heart has been yearning so badly to wear it on your big day! Of course, I do not disagree that service is as equally important but if you have a good service bridal shop without the dream gown, it is as good as having nothing at the end of the day. Because you truly know you deserve the best gown, not really the service in the end. You definitely want to look really gorgeous and your hubby to be the most dashing one. Sorry if I have offended anyone in this post. No hard feelings really as I am in this serious dilema now. I had a "uhmm" bridal shop which was providing good service but not the perfect gown for me or my htb. (sad to say, somemore I made the full payment)....*sobs*. So I hope you don't be like me (Want good service but no good gowns).

Aquila

Any reviews on their range/selection of evening gowns?
Quite a few of the boutiques have very very limited choice.

sagis

Walked in to browse before and they do have quite a selection. Most shops only have the bustier gowns but they have other designs too.

summerrain

Hi gals
For those who have signed up with Digio, would you be able to advise if there are a lot of hidden costs? eg additional cost for motif, accessories etc

Eg one of my frens signed up with another bridal shop, motif artwork on album is chargeable. For her album, she wanted this particular cover but they tell her must top up.

I also read online that some bridal shop will ask you to pay abt $120 to dryclean the gowns when you return to them.

TIA..

summerrain

Can I check if their outdoor gowns are usually old & of lousy quality esp if one of your outdoor location is beach.

Tia.

fiefie

hello! i just signed up with Di Gio this afternoon. I think so far their service is excellent! My bf and I went yesterday for the first time but they were not pushy at all, unlike another studio i went into at Tg Pagar. So they gave us a very good offer and we went home to think about it, and decided to go back today to take it up! my pkg is 3.3k+, but we wanted AD photography too, so in all about 4.2k. We were attended to by MUA Elson (funny there's no wedding coordinator?) and he is great fun! Tried a few wedding gowns and they have quite alot that I like!

fiefie

Hi gals
For those who have signed up with Digio, would you be able to advise if there are a lot of hidden costs? eg additional cost for motif, accessories etc

Eg one of my frens signed up with another bridal shop, motif artwork on album is chargeable. For her album, she wanted this particular cover but they tell her must top up.

I also read online that some bridal shop will ask you to pay abt $120 to dryclean the gowns when you return to them.

TIA..

Hi summerrain

So far there's no hidden costs that i know of, you can choose any gown there, no need top up for new gowns or what. as for photos, they told me it will cost $30/pg to add pg (but u have to add 2 pg min) and artwork is included when you choose your extra poses. They also told me i can choose any cover that i want?

As for return of gown, no extra charges too. and we can borrow their accessories for pre-wedding and AD too.

Aquila

hello! i just signed up with Di Gio this afternoon. I think so far their service is excellent! My bf and I went yesterday for the first time but they were not pushy at all, unlike another studio i went into at Tg Pagar. So they gave us a very good offer and we went home to think about it, and decided to go back today to take it up! my pkg is 3.3k+, but we wanted AD photography too, so in all about 4.2k. We were attended to by MUA Elson (funny there's no wedding coordinator?) and he is great fun! Tried a few wedding gowns and they have quite alot that I like!

Hi,

Just to check if the quoted package price of $3.3k++ is the price they offered or bargain down?? Mind to share what is included int he package?? Like how many photos and also the gowns for PS & AD?

summerrain

Hi,

Just to check if the quoted package price of $3.3k++ is the price they offered or bargain down?? Mind to share what is included int he package?? Like how many photos and also the gowns for PS & AD?

I think the standard items are:
Photoshoot
Bride: 2 indoor, 2 outdoor
Groom: 2 suit

AD
Bride: 1 WG, 1EG, 1 kwa/ tea dress
Groom: 2 suit
Car deco, 6 Corsages

Makeup charges
Ampoule $25
Hairsetting $25
Eyelash $15
Free Trial make-up/ ROM make-up

To keep:
Album
Softcopy in CD
Bed frame
8R Tabletop

fiefie

Hi,

Hello!

They originally quoted me 3.6k+ but after some bargaining it dropped to that price :)

You can talk to them about what you want then ask them to throw in more stuff according to your needs. The stuff included are mostly like what summerrain mentioned. Originally they gave me only 28 poses/20 pgs but ended up now got 35 poses/24 pgs. They are quite flexible, so just really tell them what you want and "squeeze" the most out of it. haha!