2012 Brides to Be

jwjw

Hey all,

Don't worry about being late, my AD is next week and I have tons of pending stuff e.g. montage/songs/duties/itineraries/hotel confirmation

All we need to do now is to chill and get things done 1 step at a time.. For march-in songs, try to get recommendation from the hotel if you don't have one in mind. I got mine from the hotel and we decide from there, you need for 1st march-in, 2nd march-in, first course fanfare and march-in for military wedding if any..

The seating arrangements is driving us crazy! Good luck to all and keep in touch!! :)

rcms

hello all I'm planning my wedding too and can only say, it takes a good 18 months to get a good hotel at least!

melaniexin

Actually hotel did provide the angbao box for us. But we all know tt the angbao box always v plain and in red color. So, i intend to DIY one to suit my pink-white theme wedding=P I alrdy got a suitble box but i have not bought the material to decorate.

angweishan

Hi, I am trying to look for MUA. Heard that Roland and Xiaoqi hare really good. They are from Cang Ai, but does free lancing as well. I am looking for a MUA for my wedding day in early 2013. Anyone have their contact? Please email me: angweishan@gmail.com. Thank you so so much!!!

denisehp

Hi all, my wedding is in two weeks' time. I am now trying to work out my actual day itinerary. Does anyone have any advice on where I can find samples or things to take note of? Thanks so much!!!

PinkCrystal

I am planning my wedding this yr end and currently pending for the date from master.. I think I should have lots to do, but I don't know what can I do now.. where can I start. I have less than a yr to prepare now..