Marry in rabbit year just for dragon baby?

Sher

hello brides, for those who chose to get married this year, did you choose it to have a dragon baby next year? :)

pinnpinn

To be honest, I think that's a stupid reason to get married. Just because you want a dragon baby. I think it doesnt matter which year ur son/daughter is born in. And most importantly, you sldnt get married just because u want a dragon baby, sld be because you are ready to commit.

retrodots

hmm...pinnpinn why so fierce? hahah...i also don't think people should marry just to hv a dragon baby. if you're not ready to marry, then please wait until you are. when the baby is born is not something people can control also...

and there are also people who says you shouldn't hv a dragon baby as a first child. so like that listen to who? ;P

pinnpinn

Haha, not fierce la. Just in my opinion, that;s not a good reason to get married. I think most ppl will agree with me? Unless u really really want to have a dragon baby. And being a dragon baby myself, I sometimes think that it's better not to be born in that particular year because there will be heaps of competition. Be it schools/work. Though the working part not really applicable for me, given the industry that Im working. Ha

Tenshi

the old people will most likely to say that have a dragon baby is the best but hor they say dragon boys are good not gals leh.

anyway due to this kind of old saying so many people try to have dragon babies.... those born in dragon year also very poor thing la very competitve in all things and in all ways. just imagin so many people on the same years then go school so difficult to apply for the school you want then after that graduation leh the kids very poor thing so many people graduate at the same year will be difficult to find jobs too.

and hor its not that you want a dragon baby you will definely have one lor. nowadays life is so stressful its not easy for one to concived.

pinnpinn

Agree with what Tenshi mentioned. Given the stressful and unbalanced lifestyle of many nowadays, it might be hard to conceived.

retrodots

hehe pinnpinn :) i don't think shud marry just for the dragon baby. and like what you all said, who can guarantee that you marry this year then next year will zun zun pop out a dragon BOY? how to control these type of things? sounds very stressful just talking about it. heh

angelwings

im in dragon year and i feel that it's very competitive lor. :( everytime comes to uni admission and things like that, or even everyone come out to the job market, so competitive. i wont want my children to go through it, maybe i'll give birth to my child in tiger year haha!

casslin

yes I also think dragon babies really poor thing! i think rabbit also quite a good year to have babies... but wont be possible.. if i have a baby in the rabbit year.. i will be 36 liao...

missdoodler

i think you really wanted to get married and have a baby, you'll do it on your own reasons and not just because it is lucky.