Vera Wang Gown

elizh

mm25

WTS - preused VERA WANG wedding gown, sash, veil

I'm selling my Vera Wang wedding gown from White collection: gown, sash and veil .
I just wore it for few hours during the church ceremony on Otober 2012

GOWN - VW351007 White by Vera Wang strapless gown with asymmetrically draped bodice, scooped neckline and full ball gown tulle skirt.

- Ball gown with asymmetrically draped bodice
- Designed with 100 yards of tulle, this gown represents the classic Vera Wang aesthetic
- Modern cathedral-length train (72" from waist)
- Beautiful, Flattering cut that slims the waist
- Soft white throughout, gives a dreamy feel without looking too harsh
- Original size 0 measurements but altered to fit size 2. I am usually an XS-S or size 8-10, depends on the cutting.
- The dress has a train behind, not too long, just nice.
- The gown come with a lavender velvet vera wang sash (as wore by Kate Hudson in Bride Wars movie)
- The veil is in the same tulle material, slightly longer than the dress (just like Kate hudson's). you could alter it if you like it shorter.

white-by-vera-wang--15

vera-wang-bride-wars-dress

If you are interested, you can contact me at 92984547 or marsiamarvin@yahoo.com for price and photos.
It is available for fitting with appointment.

Have fun with your wedding preparation! :)

mm25

WTS - preused VERA WANG wedding gown, sash, veil

I'm selling my Vera Wang wedding gown from White collection: gown, sash and veil .
I just wore it for few hours during the church ceremony on Otober 2012

GOWN - VW351007 White by Vera Wang strapless gown with asymmetrically draped bodice, scooped neckline and full ball gown tulle skirt.

- Ball gown with asymmetrically draped bodice
- Designed with 100 yards of tulle, this gown represents the classic Vera Wang aesthetic
- Modern cathedral-length train (72" from waist)
- Beautiful, Flattering cut that slims the waist
- Soft white throughout, gives a dreamy feel without looking too harsh
- Original size 0 measurements but altered to fit size 2. I am usually an XS-S or size 8-10, depends on the cutting.
- The dress has a train behind, not too long, just nice.
- The gown come with a lavender velvet vera wang sash (as wore by Kate Hudson in Bride Wars movie)
- The veil is in the same tulle material, slightly longer than the dress (just like Kate hudson's). you could alter it if you like it shorter.

If you are interested, you can contact me at 92984547 or marsiamarvin@yahoo.com for price and photos.
It is available for fitting with appointment.

Have fun with your wedding preparation! :)

Attachments

• kate hudson.jpg
    kate hudson.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 4
  • VW351007 .jpg
    VW351007 .jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3