What wedding theme have you seen before?

kellytan

let's share! any brides seen unique wedding themes at their friends' weddings before? I'm thinking of a Greek theme for my wedding, let's share our inspirations! :love:

haydee9

one wedding theme that i really like was the one I once saw in one of the wedding blogs. it was a simple outdoor wedding held in a boy scout camp with the mountains as the background.

thetemptress

Oh! Most of the wedding themes I saw have color themes.. Ah, I also attended a fairy tale-inspired wedding. The bride looked like a princess. It was so beautiful.

candylily

Seasonal themes? A winter theme is quite popular, though I always thought a Spring theme would be adorable. Especially with loads of flower crowns and soft, pastel colours!

sunflora

Maybe you can think about what you and your btb/htb both like and enjoy together like a walk on the beach (beach theme) or coffee (coffee theme) and stuff like that to give it a more personal touch! Or the more predictable garden/fairy/princess themes which seem to be more popular nowadays! :D

QueenBelle

I have been invited to a garden/vintage wedding theme last year and I really love it. Their theme is pink and mint green which is very light for the eye. I also love their centerpiece and flowers. They use hydrangeas which happen my favorite flower.

QueenBelle

Yes, I think most of the weddings I attended has garden theme. Garden them wedding is beautiful, it is colorful and bright. You can also feel the love by seeing some flowers in the surroundings.

sanctity23

perhaps can consider a personalized theme for the wedding. For example, if the first holiday together was in Thailand, can do a Thailand feel theme. I'm doing a rainbow theme for a couple cos they love colours and have 7 brothers and sisters for the day and most likely a purple dragonfly theme for the other couple. can pm me if need help.