Digio Bridal

DuMBeLLe

Hihi, I'm a btb and have shortlisted Di Gio as one of my preferred BS for my prewed and AD package. Was wondering if any kind souls can share what their package is like so I can have some idea? Can PM or email me at LNQ_85@yahoo.com. Thank you so much in advance! :)

hongyl

Got a quotation for AD package. $2488 with 2 gowns, 1 tea dress/kwa, 1 ROM dress, 2 suits and the usual things. Is it worth it?

Meowz

I like Di Gio cos they are very flexible in amending/customizing their package to meet your needs. Eg I didn't want wedding car deco so they replaced that with something else. Nice!

missyerica

Hi! I'm interested in signing up with Di Gio for my bridal studio package. How is the selection like for evening gowns?

kopisoh

Hi can any kind souls forward me their package for AD and PS too..pls PM me.. very much appreciated! Thanks

Michelle Tang

Hi there,
We signed our bridal package with Di Gio today! Carine, who attended to us is very lovely and friendly. We appreciate her professionalism, extraordinary services and great attitude. We will definitely recommend her to BTB who have no idea which gown will be lovely for her.
Even before we sign the package she brought a few wedding gowns for me to put on. We immediately fall in love with 2 pieces. And now my fiance and I will have difficulties to choose one of these lovely wedding gowns for our big day! We have a great experience with Di Gio, and their collection of gowns is great!
Cheers

leec0027

going for my photo shoot soon with digio .. but this few day seem to start having bad weather.. cross finger everything go smoothly