How much you spent for your wedding?

pastelcremes

it would depend on the kind of wedding you're gonna be doing. we did the traditional wedding and we spent between 18-23k all in all. :)

Hey there!

So far, our expenditure is this:

Solemnization Venue: Raffles Hotel Lawn $5k~
Dinner Venue: Shangri-La $60k~
Gowns and Suit by Ted Wu: $7k~
AD Cinematography/AD Photography by Moomedia: $14k~
Pre-Wedding Shoot: $2.5k~ (Done by a good friend, so he said he will do it for us for free, but we reckon we should be giving him a red packet for his time and effort.)

At this moment: $88.5k~

How is everyone coping with your wedding preparations? :)

We are still planning for our honeymoon - and destination is undecided as yet. :)

janeleonard

Overall I think my wedding expenditures goes for about 50K. And in this case, I wish I own everything rather than to rent things.

0630han

hi, here's what we spend on:
1) banquet at Tim Palace instead of hotel (expenses manage to cut by half! - savings = honeymoon expediture)
2) wedding package for prewedding shoot + AD (SGD3K +)
* no extra photos selected = saved about SGD90 per photos... times your number of additional photos... i think we at least saved a SGD1K~2K there
3) PG + VG spend abt SGD3.8K
4) emcee spend abt SGD500+
(we engage the one that one of my cousin had for wedding. haiz... seems like our friends very very shy to take up this role)
5) wedding car abt SGD600
(dont ask me why... i just like the idea of a london cab)
6) a 2-night hotel stay
(since our venue at restuarant, we tot it'll be nice to have a good rest somewhere else for our wedding night. anyway banquet already cut expenses by half so that itself allowed us more than enough extra $ to book for hotel stay)
7) MUA for the mothers (haiz... cannot forget the two mothers... must be pretty pretty that important night too

things that we could have spend money but didnt...

>> wedding cards, wedding favours - we used those that our restuarant Tim Palace is providing (can save you minimum at the very least a SGD1+ per cards SGD2-3 per wedding favor times your qty required)
>> wedding bouquet - just use the one from bridal shop
>> guestbook - DIY
>> reception decor - my fren said she could do that, so we didnt need to pay extra
>> instant photo booth - got a 1 hour freebie but need to pay SGD500 for unlimited prints... in the end, decide to forgo that = save money
>> wine: got my cousin's lobang (not convenient to advise $)

angelinee

hi.. anyone held their wedding at Tim Palace?
How much is the overall spending at the restaurant? and also the food review?

TIA :)